MY SITE IS NOT PROPERLY DISPLAYED

Hello, Good evening I currently implanted my website html in the htdocs but when I go to the address it does not display correctly moreover several pages put me erreor while others work well.

In addition I tested with my former host who works perfectly well!

Will you have an idea?

Not really, can you share the URL of the site so we can see what you’re talking about?

@Admin said:
Not really, can you share the URL of the site so we can see what you’re talking about?

My site is www.familyheberg.ml

@Stiilex said:

@Admin said:

My site is www.familyheberg.ml

I checked familyheberg.ml but the domain name does not seem to exist at all. Please check with Freenom whether the domain still exist and is pointing to our nameservers.

Man this domain name exists relaunch the page that bug but watch it does not display correctly :frowning:

@Stiilex said:
Man this domain name exists relaunch the page that bug but watch it does not display correctly :frowning:

No, it doesn’t exist, at least according to Freenom’s nameservers. When trying to look up the IP address for your domain name, I see:

Nameserver ns03.freenom.com. reports: No such host www.familyheberg.ml

See it yourself at: DNS Lookup for www.familyheberg.ml

That means that Freenom’s nameservers says your domain name does not exist.

If the domain is active and configured through Freenom’s panel, please contact Freenom about why the domain name cannot be resolved.