My Site Is Now Popular. Is It A Problem?

Hi, so according to stats my site is a popular one now.

I run a forum @ https://lotsofstory.com and it is ranked 1m in alexa. Pls, is there a limitation to where I can reach with my hosting account if my alexa rank keeps rising?

I love it here!

No, but if CPU Usage is more, you might need to upgrade.
SEO has nothing to do with hosting usage.

@losmedia there is a daily hit limit of 50k,
While Alexa is just a fake ranking not everyone install the Alexa toolbar or script, so if you are receiving regular visiters of 10 for 4 months all of them have installed Alexa toolbar you can rank in 100k. While at Blogger my blog is ranked among the 10,000 sites of Pakistan and globally 9,05,763. So don’t just believe on Alexa rank believe on you. If any receiving 10k daily traffic can ranked among 100k popular sites also no problem with hosting until reach 50k.
Also wait for Google own competitor to Alexa.

Alexa ranks are useful if you want to get an indication about the popularity of other websites. However, there are definitely not a replacement for analytics of your own website!

To learn more about how many people visit your website, try to set up Google Analytics on your website. Google Analytics is a free but extremely powerful statistics tool for websites and apps.

But you may want to check the Account Statistics in your control panel regularly as well, because that’s where you can get an indication of how much server power your website uses and learn how close you are to the limits.

@Admin while a site can have ranking of 100k or less if it receive 100-300 viewer that installed Alexa Toolbar so anyone can increase it’s Alexa rank by just installing Alexa toolbar so if he visits his own site while working or checking daily 30 times he can be ranked in top 1M sites or it can be changed by using automated traffic exchange sites thus AdSense doesn’t believe on Alexa rank they have there own algorithm to rank sites and giving them appropriate CPM.
While without any doubts Google Analytics is the best but I’m listening for any User Interface change on Google Analytics did you listen.
In last create a site for internet not for Google Chrome.

@Ranakhas said:
@Admin while a site can have ranking of 100k or less if it receive 100-300 viewer that installed Alexa Toolbar so anyone can increase it’s Alexa rank by just installing Alexa toolbar so if he visits his own site while working or checking daily 30 times he can be ranked in top 1M sites or it can be changed by using automated traffic exchange sites thus AdSense doesn’t believe on Alexa rank they have there own algorithm to rank sites and giving them appropriate CPM.

I’m not exactly sure how the Alexa stats are calculated, but it’s possible that what you’re saying is true.

AdSense provides ads for specific visitors based on demographics, browsing behavior and page content. This data is then being used to serve the most appropriate ad at the best price, which gives you a final CPC and CPM for specific sites, pages and demographic groups. AdSense doesn’t do any website ranking or popularity checks. More popular websites get more ad revenue of course, but that’s just because you get more impressions and clicks. Website popularity does not affect CPM or CPC.

@Admin a popular site more visitors and advertisers wish to put ads on high quality sites in that’s way ranking is important.
While mostly ad networks (not AdSense) do a ranking.
Google siterank is old and expired but still AdSense show high quality ads on high rated sites. Whatever CPM and CPC vary country to country it’s completely depends upon quality of visitors.