MY SITE IS SUSPENDED... PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO

hai, admin, my site name is myrechargeplan.com, from past 10 days my site is suspended within a day and reactivated next day then again suspended next day…the reason is daily CPU limit, daily resources limit. I don’t know which files I will delete… please suggest me which files I must delete and how to reduce CPU limit… please

thank you

@leninkumar said:
hai, admin, my site name is myrechargeplan.com, from past 10 days my site is suspended within a day and reactivated next day then again suspended next day…the reason is daily CPU limit, daily resources limit. I don’t know which files I will delete… please suggest me which files I must delete and how to reduce CPU limit… please

thank you

Did you read the relevant KB article already? https://infinityfree.net/support/cpu-limit/

First of all, deleting files may not have any effect at all. The CPU limit is tied to code being executed, and while more code might mean more computations need to be done, high CPU usage is often caused by either too much traffic or slow code.

As for which code is slow, that’s hard to say. We only track CPU usage per account, not per script, so I don’t know which scripts are the problem. But you might be able to check the access logs of your account when it comes back online and figure out more about the behavior of your visitors.

Alternatively, you could upgrade your account to get more CPU power.