My site wont load up on my laptop but will when i use a VPN

Did you notice this orange banner on your account? Did you read it?

The reason you see this banner is that your website is new, and new domains can take some time to be visible everywhere. That’s normal and not something we have any control over. But you do, and you can exert that control by reading the article and following the instructions.

5 Likes

Hello again, yes I gave that a read, and flushed the cache. I guess I will just have to wait and see how it goes in the next 24 hours.

Thank you for your help, I will check in at a later time!

Its working for me!

5 Likes

Yes ,my website sometimes hard to load too .
Maybe the web need certain requirement ,or query after URL so the content is not cached .
http://pageimage.epizy.com/valuation.html

Try clearing your cache:

2 Likes

Hello, checking in like i said i would! So after waiting a little while I was able to get onto the site easily with the saniwide.rf.gd domain. Thank you.

This does bring me onto my next issue though. I have purchased a new domain name but am having trouble getting it to redirect to my site. I tried setting it up through the name servers but that didn’t work. Is there anything else i would need to do? the url is saniwide.com.

The easiest way would be to point the domains nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com, then add it in the control panel as an “Parked Domain”. This way, it will share the same files as your current subdomain.

2 Likes

yeah i managed to do that, I waited about 24 hours and tested it. This is what i get when i visit the domain.

I added the domain on the control panel

Am I doing something wrong?

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 15.55.39

I think GR9’s instructions are wrong. You should add your .com domain as a Parked Domain, not addon.
Remove your .com domain from the Addon Domains page, go to the Aliases (Parked Domains) page and add it there.
Here’s how you should setup it:

5 Likes

Oops! I typed the wrong word on accident. Good catch, and my apologies.

3 Likes

Hello, saw your message last night and changed the settings but domain still wont redirect. I have these options on the domain portal.

I have it set to parked like you said. Any suggestions for this?

Do I need to change anything in the DNS settings? I’m a little stumped right now.

Im pretty new to all of this.

I see this now

Did you do this?

1 Like

Hello, I already have a SSL installed on my site hosted by another provider. When i go to Saniwide.rf.gd I don’t have any problems, its just when I use the new saniwide.com.

You will also need SSL cert for saniwide.com

2 Likes

Oh for real? well thank you for letting me know that. Im using Ionos. They seem to only offer SSL options if I upgrade -_- lol.

I will probably end up doing this, but could you suggest a better domain registrar? One that would allow me to change this after purchasing the domain?

You can get a free SSL certificate in the client area.

6 Likes

You have to activate SSL for your new domain, I hope after registering for the new SSL your problem will be resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.