My Softaculous License Is Inactive

epiz_29728765

sparshtecher.eu.org

Your license is not active or it has expired. If your license has expired, please renew it to continue using this Software.

2 Likes

Database issue’s are going on, it might be one of the reason. Please wait!

2 Likes

Websites Techgarage.ml, Techgarage.ga Are Also Showing The Same Problem…Please Fix It Soon.
Thank You

1 Like

YES PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE, SOFTACULOUS ISN’T WORKING, SHOWING LISCENCE is INACTIVE.

“Patience is bitter, yet the result is nectar”. Please!

epiz_29536275 — [email protected]

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)
i cant open softaculous

Error Message

Your license is not active or it has expired. If your license has expired, please renew it to continue using this Software.
(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

There is an database outage! Many users are complaining the same! Please have patience

thank you for replying. but i have a lot of issue wuth my sites from 2 day ago. same errors and others like that

Many users started complaining from yesterday. It will get fixed enough though. Let’s pray!

i think it fixed by itself. you were right

fantastic i now give this error :slight_smile:
Your server is running PHP version 5.4.45 but WordPress 5.8.1 requires at least 5.6.20

Just change the php version in the vPanel

i did, but still give same error

Like i said. php is having problems

It looks like something may have gone wrong with the license renewal. This has happened before.

I just checked it and it seems Softaculous is available now. Does anyone still have this issue?

1 Like

no it seems right now. thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.