My website does not open

ACONTECEU ALGO NO MEU SITE E NÃO SEI COMO RESOLVER. ALGUEM PODE ME AJUDAR?

Translated by MOD

something happened on my site and i don’t know how to solve it. can someone help me?

domain - https://agenciaoceans.com/

Warning: require_once(/home/vol17_1/epizy.com/epiz_29341486/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol17_1/epizy.com/epiz_29341486/htdocs/wp-includes/load.php on line 547

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol17_1/epizy.com/epiz_29341486/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol17_1/epizy.com/epiz_29341486/htdocs/wp-includes/load.php on line 547

Warning: require_once(/home/vol17_1/epizy.com/epiz_29341486/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-textdomain-registry.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol17_1/epizy.com/epiz_29341486/htdocs/wp-includes/load.php on line 1346

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol17_1/epizy.com/epiz_29341486/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-textdomain-registry.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol17_1/epizy.com/epiz_29341486/htdocs/wp-includes/load.php on line 1346

Hi, please speak English!

You should have the specified files in this directory https://agenciaoceans.com/wp-includes/

These two files are missing :

• class-wpdb.php
  • class-wp-textdomain-registry.php

Upload them from a backup if you have one, if not try searching here

6 Likes

Sometimes, WordPress files can appear to just go missing with no clear reason. Usually, this is caused by an automatic update of WordPress which failed to complete.

If you installed WordPress with Softaculous, you can simply use Softaculous to update WordPress which should fix your files.

Alternatively, you can fix the WordPress files by hand:

@Oxy’s solution may also work, but the file he linked to is from an unreleased version of WordPress, which may not be compatible with the rest of the WordPress files currently installed. So it’s better to overwrite all files with the right versions to make sure all WordPress files are from the exact same WordPress version.

4 Likes

eu possuo os arquivos originais… que faltam quero saber como faço pra incluir no meu site?

TRASNLATED BY MOD

I have the original files… I want to know how do I include them on my website?

5 Likes

é pra me entrar aqui, isso?

TRANSLATED BY MOD
Is it for me to come in here?

go inside the htdocs folder and find there wp-includes (enter in that folder as well)

and put those two files inside

5 Likes

meu site ainda permanece fora do ar… já fiz as alterações que vocês disseram mas agora vive pedindo arquivos do wp includes… eu devo colocar todos de uma vez? parece nunca ter fim. me ajudem!!!

TRANSLATED BY MOD
my site is still down… I’ve made the changes you said but now it keeps asking for wp includes files… should I put them all at once? it never seems to end. help me!!!

https://agenciaoceans.com/

Yes, please do that.
This was why admin suggested this

Take note of this as well

3 Likes

tento subir toda a pasta com os arquivos não consigo, parece não completar a ação? o que faço?

TRANSLATED BY MOD
I try to upload the entire folder with the files I can’t, it doesn’t seem to complete the action? What do I do?

@OITUDOBEM, please type in English or use an online translator before posting

Thanks

4 Likes

I try to upload the entire folder with the files I can’t, it doesn’t seem to complete the action? What do I do?

Did you use filezilla?

Meu site ainda permanece fora do ar não sei o que acontece, já abri varios topicos aqui mas ninguem ainda me ajudou.

Alguem sabe me dizer o que houve? Ja subi os arquivos mas msm assim nada

site: https://agenciaoceans.com/

TRANSLATED BY MOD

My site is still down, I don’t know what happens, I’ve opened several topics here but nobody has helped me yet. Can anyone tell me what happened? I already uploaded the files but still nothing website: https://agenciaoceans.com/

Again, this is an English forum, please type in English or use an online translator. Additionally, stop creating multiple topics when you already have one open.

And we are trying to help, you are just not answering our questions.

Also, please try re-uploading the file /wp-includes/author-template.php as it looks like it is corrupted.

6 Likes

Como eu não vou criar vários tópicos se so fica aberto por 7 dias depois não tem como responder mais

Já falei que já subi toda a pasta wp-includes mas mesmo assim não esta resolvendo

Preciso de alguém que realmente me ajude, pois até agora só falam o que já sei e não ta resolvendo

estou carregando novamente a parte vamos ver… nao ta indo preciso que alguem me der o devido suporte de verdade.

nao tem como voces resolverem essa questão?

eu baixei toda a pasta do wordpress no site que voces falaram mas ao subir para o gerenciador de arquivos da ERROOOOOO

Please read this post published on this topic

4 Likes