My website does not open

estou carregando novamente a parte vamos ver… nao ta indo preciso que alguem me der o devido suporte de verdade.

nao tem como voces resolverem essa questão?

eu baixei toda a pasta do wordpress no site que voces falaram mas ao subir para o gerenciador de arquivos da ERROOOOOO

Please read this post published on this topic

4 Likes

querido já fiz isso, você não leu meu questionamento???

leia novamente por favor

No, I don’t think you read it.

Please upload the files using a desktop FTP client like FileZilla. Using the file manager for this big of a task will probably not work, as you have experienced.

Also, please type in English or use an online translator before posting. I’ve already told you this multiple times.

5 Likes

Uploading: 2222222222222222.PNG…

eu to subindo as pastas !! mas o servidor não carrega e diz que da erro.

1 Like

me mandem um e-mail para eu enviar para vocÊs a pasta com os arquivos para vocês resolverem para mim eu não estou conseguindo com essas orientações já tem mais de semanas que quero resolver e não estão me ajudando!!!

No, I am not going to do this for you if you can’t even follow the two simple directions from my last post

1. Use FileZilla NOT the online filemanager
  2. Type in English or use an online translator
5 Likes

Então não atrapalhe o post, deixe pra quem quer me ajudar. Se for pra atrapalhar nem COMENTE!!!

até o momento não recebi o devido suporte da equipe de Infinity Free.

so far I have not received due support from the Infinity Free team.
You’re looking at them.

Infinityfree is a free service, so expect free support as well.

So don’t disturb the post, leave it to those who want to help me. If it’s to get in the way, don’t even COMMENT!!!

Just scrolling through the topic, I can already see a possible answer:

Even if it’s wrong, it’s still a possible solution being offered. We are helping you; you just need to try the solution. If you won’t, explain why you won’t (like if you absolutely 100% know that it’s wrong, explain why. Quite frankly, however, it seems plausible. The online file manager, while being ok to work with when editing, was a pain when uploading or downloading folders/files).

Also, speak English. It allows a speedier response and allows us to more easily read the previous posts in this topic for those who might have just started to read this topic with the intention to help.

5 Likes

O que é FileZilla???

Eu estou enviando a pasta wp-includes conforme vocês orientaram. Só que dá erro.

It’s the desktop alternative to the online file manager, which is better suited for what you are doing.

The online file manager (which you are using) is crummy, especially because it was designed only for temporary or small edits/uploads.

You’d have luck if you even got a folder of any size to upload, in my experience.

5 Likes

eu baixando esse programa no meu computador como irei entrar no servidor de vocês com ele?

It’s been a while since I’ve done the thing from scratch, but I believe that this will answer it all:

2 Likes

Oi

Eu já fiz conforme você disse no artigo, mas até então não apareceu o site… diz que tá faltando o arquivo /compat.php e /load.php mas eu ja coloquei todos , olha a imagem em anexo

Read again

You have other missing files

So do this

If you do not follow instructions and communicate in English in an English forum, good luck in seeking help…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.