My website dont show up

http://joaovictordev.infinityfreeapp.com/

My website is not working even after configuring the .htaccess file and clearing the browser cache. It only shows an infinityfreeapp.com website

It is working fine for me. Please try clearing your DNS cache.

5 Likes

Working fine…!
Try after clear cache or use incognito

2 Likes

I’ve already cleared the cache, DNS and used the incognito tab, however I still can’t access the site, however, now the browser keeps reloading the same page with no information

Look at the URL, its not correct in your browser. Try using a browser that you have not used before, or open it on your mobile phone.

2 Likes

I tested it on another device on a different network than mine (another state) and it accessed normally, but apparently every device connected to my network accesses the same site that I sent the photo to at the beginning of the topic

Then you may have to clear your router’s DNS cache. If that doesn’t work, or you can’t do that, you may need to contact your ISP.

Probaly this is the solution, i will do some tests and bring the results tomorrow

1 Like

Try using VPN

Using a VPN i can access the website, so this is a DNS cache from the router causing the problem, right?

Correct. To do that, I would suggest the most universal fix of unplugging the router for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.

4 Likes

In my experience, the DNS cache is usually at your ISP. So you cannot restart, reset or clear that.

What you can do is switch to different DNS resolvers. Google Public DNS and Cloudflare’s 1.1.1.1 don’t keep cache so long, so any changes are visible faster.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.