My website (free hosting) 400 unqiue visitors everyday

My website is on free hosting with infinityfree.net and it is getting 400 to 700 unique and real visitors everyday. All the thanks to infinityfree.net for the great hosting service provided to my website. I will buy paid hosting for all the features and security with ifastnet but surprisingly only 5 sales from my website in 2 years. Still I have very less money when I have 100s of expenses.

2 Likes

So?
I don’t think any exception can be made for any user on free hosting of infinityfree.

I’m really not sure whats being asked here…

But in case:

We treat all accounts equally, and will not give people unfair benefits just because they ask for it.

1 Like

Maybe I’m wrong, but is anything being asked here? As far as I understand, the message is just to praise InfinityFree because the website is already handling 400-700 visitors per day without any problems?

In which case, thank you! I’m glad to hear our service is working well for you! And I’m happy to see that your site can handle so many visitors, which means it’s very efficient!

5 Likes

Yes, Admin I am highlighting the benefits of infinityfree.net. 400 to 700 unique visitors everyday on free hosting

2 Likes

:slight_smile: I am glad to hear your site is doing well

On free hosting my website is getting 400+ unique visitors everyday in year 2020.

What a great service provided by infinityfree.net. BIG THANKS to them.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.