My website is offline again!

Username (e.g. epiz_32554032) or Website URL

( epiz_32554032)

Error Message

(Greetings,

my website is offline because same problem again

“Your account exceeded the daily limits of your service. InfinityFree monitors the CPU, memory and hits usage (among others) of your account and temporarily deactivates your website if the limit is hit.”

But the question is… i haven’t used the website for 2 week, so it’s impossible to hit maximum usage or CPU memory… why this happened? can you solve my problem? nobody has acessed my website even myself

thank you!

Hello!

Please see the client area for the exact reason for suspension.

6 Likes

The exact reason is:

Your account was suspended because you hit the *Entry Process Limits

Your account will be reactivated automatically in 7 hours from now.

Exactly the same error as a month ago but i was on vacation so i haven’t used the website and nobody knows anything about my website… so it’s impossible to hit the “entry process limit” can you help me?

thank you

Just because you are not visiting your website does not mean that other people, or robots, are not.

Most likely, robots are causing this

read more:

7 Likes

But if nobody knows anything about my site and I haven’t shared it with anyone, how will they know my domain to start a “robot” for example?

All domain names are stores in databases that these robots (known as crawlers or bots) can access.

For example, I have a free subdomain website hosted here that I use purely for testing. The URLs is a weird one, and only I know it. Every month, I get tons of bot traffic to it, even though only I am probably the only human to know it exists.

8 Likes

For your site specifically, it’s possible that they found your domain through the Certificate Transparency Logs. Every SSL certificate that’s created is logged and shared with the world so others can see which certificates are active for their domains, and which certificate authority issued the certificate.

I saw your site has HTTPS, which means the domain can be found in the certificate logs. That’s one way others may have learned that your website exists.

And if you look at the Account Statistics, you can see your hits and CPU usage is constantly fairly high. So there is definitely traffic going to your website.

6 Likes

Oh I really appreciate your reply sir… do you know what I can do to solve this problem? Can joining Infinity premium be a solution even if this traffic is constantly high? I’m really looking for a definitive solution because I want to run an e-commerce on this site, so it will be necessary to be online 100% of the time

thank you!

1 Like

Absolutely! Premium hosting provides much more server power than free hosting, so your current traffic allocation is likely peanuts for a premium account.

You also get better uptime overall on premium hosting, so if you’re concerned about losing customers because your site is down, then getting a premium account is a really smart investment.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.