My website is redirected to suspended domain page

Now there’s 404 error😶

bestieproducts.cf

Do you have a .htaccess in any of your directories? If so, please share the code.

1 Like

I see you’re using Cloudflare on that domain. Could you please double check your DNS records at Cloudflare and make sure that your domain is pointing to the IP address of the account that’s actually hosting your website?

You can enter the domain in the Domain Checker tool to find the linked account. And from the account page, you can find the Website IP in the Account Details panel.

5 Likes

How can i access to wp admin page.

The site is live,but when i try to access admin page it shows page not found.

it looks like you have a 302 redirect going on in /wp-admin/index.php that keeps trying to reload index.php

Maybe remove the redirect from CloudFlare or unistall a plugin or remove it from .htaccess

If you’re using WordPress and Cloudflare, please note that Cloudflare’s Flexible SSL doesn’t work well with an out of the box WordPress installation.

There are two ways to fix this:

• Install a (self signed) SSL certificate on your domain on your hosting account (you can get it through our Free SSL Certificates section) and switch Cloudflare to “Full” SSL mode.
  • Change your WordPress website URL back to HTTP and disable Automatic HTTPS Redirects in Cloudflare to regain access to your wp-admin, then install the Really Simple SSL plugin and use it to set up Flexible SSL detection.
5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Suspended Website

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.