My website Redirect to Page Call (Freenome.link)

Username: # epiz_24485677

(Hi my website is a blog website which is now online like 2years but this days when i want to update it and post some blogs its can take me to my website it will take me to the page call (Freenome.Link ) and inside that page it will list a pages like

1. Free personal Management sofware
  2. Free CMS
    3.Malware Protection For Andriord.

The page that my website take me have a list in this page with the poit of direction to click instate of my website .

i need help to get back my website please.

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Check with Freenom. They have likely taken your domain, or it has expired.

4 Likes

@Ziliak

what is your domain (address) ?

freenome.link does not exist

did you mean freenom.link? (it uses bodis - parking service - I don’t think it has anything to do with freenom.com)

3 Likes

I when there and see that they has taken it i think it was expire and i did not relised it until the dateline and they remove it.

If i take it back like i rigester it again the Domain name will i have my website back or not

Yes! You would only have to set your nameservers again (to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com).

2 Likes

okay right now i already on the process to register it, with the same name, mean when i set my Name server it will bring back my website right ?

Thank You support team i got my website back and its in live now.

4 Likes

Enjoy your website!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.