My website sometimes be very slow

Hi,I am pleased to your services.I want to ask a question.My website is loading about 2-3 sec generally.But sometimes it can be over 10 sec.I dont understand why? Can you help me?
My account is : epiz_22837908
Domain: serhatsefer.cf
Volume: vol9_6

Connection Timed Out on websites

Your website seems to be working fine from here.

@Admin said:
Your website seems to be working fine from here.

Thanks for reply. Yes,my web site is generally working fine.But sometimes (a few times a day) the website is loading very slow (about over 10 sec.) I dont understand why.

Nowadays it is happening frequently although my website doesnt have a lot of visitors (because of personel blog)

My problem increases for 1-2 days.The website responses so slow.

Yes it’s slow for me too right now. Actually the issues with servers isn’t fixed, so you still can face such a problems until iFastNet/Admin will fix this.

@MrJunior said:
Yes it’s slow for me too right now. Actually the issues with servers isn’t fixed, so you still can face such a problems until iFastNet/Admin will fix this.

Thanks for your reply.

Hi @Admin , Can you help me?

Thanks.

@trworld said:
Hi @Admin , Can you help me?

Thanks.

Not really. Whenever I check your site, it looks fine.

Thanks for reply @Admin .But for example whenever i try 4-5
times,one of them is loading so slow.I dont understand why.Loading takes 15-20 sec when that situation happens.

Hi, @Admin , The problem occurred again, This time , it is so slow even I have to wait 1-2 minutes to achieve my website.

your site respond with: 508 resource limit is reached

you may not notice it because of browser and cloudflare cache
btw. now works again well

Thanks. @OxyDac .But I dont understand why? Sometimes it responses very fast, but sometimes it is very slow. It is a personel blog and doesnt have a lot of visitors.Why can it happens?

in many cases when wordpress is concerned the reasons are plugins or themes

some plugin was “so hungry” or it was so poorly written
to simply spin around instead of doing its work within a couple of ms

sometimes the problem is in a totally small thing
missing a file or can not retrieve it (like external resources) and then stuck or go out of control

Thanks I will check. :smile:

yw and good luck ! :smile: