My website was suspended

Please how i can get back my site?
Site: botnet-server.42web.io
Its redirecting me to: suspended-website.com

Why was it suspended? Please check the client area for a reason.

6 Likes

Can you give me link?

i see this @Greenreader9 :
Your account was suspended for abuse. InfinityFree monitors accounts to ensure they do not contain any harmful content, and that they don’t overload the free hosting servers.

To learn why your account was suspended, to get your account reactivated, or to request a backup, please submit a support ticket using the button below.

View Support Ticket

If you don’t do anything, your account will be deleted automatically after 20-60 days. Accounts cannot be deleted earlier on request.

my AV responded

What??? What virus

Can i get all files from my web site?

I can t connect via ftp :cold_face:

Well, open the support ticket then, we can’t help you with that here.

Most likely, (just by looking at your domain name), you violated our terms of service.

FTP access is forbidden for suspended accounts, so if you want a backup, you will have to ask in the support ticket

8 Likes

Ok, it was botnet control panel.

Is there any another free hosting but to it will dont block my botnet panel

Even if there is, you’re not going to get an answer for it here, as this is InfinityFree’s forum and this is clearly against the Terms of Service InfinityFree has.

7 Likes

I don’t know of any free hosting providers that allow hacking tools, even most paid providers don’t allow it. We, and most companies, don’t want to become party to any illegal activities which includes cybercrime. So we don’t want to host tools that are primarily intended for illegal activities.

6 Likes

Ok, so i will host it on my home server.

GREAT idea!:slight_smile:

I hosted on it minecraft server and now will host site too. I bought my server for 80 USD XD.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.