My website with custom domain still not see after 2days

when I open new account for hosting ,
they said that if new domain, not see your website , wait 48 hr to see website.( DNS issue)
I already upload all folders .
my website domain is learnserschool.site .
why still not see.

Where did you upload? Make sure to upload in the htdocs folder.

1 Like

yes , in htdocs

Your site won’t load because it has no nameservers. Because you have a custom domain, I suggest using CloudFlare:

2 Likes

The domain learnserschool.site doesn’t appear to be registered at all, so of course it doesn’t work.

The domain learnerschool.site does appear to be working somewhat, but there are two issues:

• You added the nameservers ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com, but also have a nameserver ns-a1.cloud.z.com set up. Please remove ALL nameservers EXCEPT those from us, or people will have trouble accessing your site.
  • The website opens for me, but is returning a blank page with a status code of 500. This means your website code is crashing.

Please see this article for more info:

Finally, I would recommend against using Cloudflare as a end-all solution. Cloudflare has benefits, but also downsides, so don’t use it unless you want or need to use it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.