My websites shows suspended

My website URL- sunilwatersolutions.com is showing suspended.

I got the mail

Hi,

Your InfinityFree account epiz_28099606 (Website for sunilwatersolutions.com) has been suspended.

Your account was taken down because you have exceeded the usage limits for free hosting or because of abuse.

While I have not exceeded the limit for free hosting.
Please help me!

Create a support ticket in the client area (app.infinityfree.net) and specifically ask why you were suspended and request that your account is reinstated.

2 Likes

Can you help me? how can I create support ticket because I don’t know.

Try this:

1 Like

I think there was no abuse in whole website.

Please help me to get back my website. Thank you

Even my website is not showing in my account too.

Did you read the article? It explains the next steps.

Create a support ticket and wait for a response.

Even my website is not showing in my account. Then how can I send a support ticket?

I looked up the account, and you received this mail on August 19, so almost two months ago.

Since we did not hear anything from you, your account was considered abandoned and deleted from our servers along with everything on it.

So I’m sorry, but there is no way to get your account back online, because it’s completely gone.

Also, I deleted some posts here.

• Please think twice before discussing suspensions here. If it says you need to create a ticket, you need to create a ticket. If posting in the forum helped, we would have said so.
  • If you are going to discuss your suspension, create a new topic about it. Just because your account is suspended and their account is suspended doesn’t mean you have the same issue. After all, the suspension may be for completely different reasons.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.