Mysql Access denied for user

My website URL is:
http://andro.epizy.com/

http://andro.epizy.com/conn.php

What I’m seeing is:

Warning : mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘epiz_23614776’@‘192.168.2.191’ (using password: YES) in /home/vol11_1/epizy.com/epiz_23614776/htdocs/conn.php on line 7

Additional information:

I checked a previously opened topic for the same problem and also checked the knowledge base.
The error I’m getting should be related to either my mysql username, my database name, the host name or the password, however I have checked them all multiple times. My password is also for my hosting account, not for the Client Area.

Here is the connection string and all data that you can find in my conn.php:
$db_name = “epiz_23614776_helpex”;
$mysql_username = “epiz_23614776”;
$mysql_password = “sygaoune1”;
$server_name = “sql313.epizy.com”;

$conn = mysqli_connect($server_name, $mysql_username, $mysql_password, $db_name);

Please help!

I have currently changed the password to a randomly generated one after I realized this is a forum :smiley: But I also updated it in the conn.php that you can find here /htdocs/conn.php - still not working.

Please help!

weeee glitter

What was the problem?
Space chars or ?

No, the problem persists, I don´t know what it is… I hope you can help.

Hm. That´s weird ’ it works for me now too… I haven´t changed anything. Well, thanks I guess.

1 Like

I think there is some issue with the hosting account password though because I now can’t access my control panel with the username epiz_23614776 and the password I see in my Account Details.
I can’t access it even from the button CONTROL PANEL in the Client Area.

Probably reset is done to synchronize all
Try it after 15 min, and if it doesn’t help please don’t touch anything and wait for the admin tomorrow

Alright, I will wait and not change anything. I hope I won’t need you tomorrow :slight_smile:

Well, just for your information, I still can’t access my cPanel - let me know if I need to open another topic.

@Admin After I changed my cPanel password yesterday from the Client Area, I am unable to access cPanel.

Please change manually my hosting / cPanel password to the password that you can find in my Client Area. My username is epiz_23614776 or advise what to do else.

Kind regards.

There was an issue with your database permissions. I tried the usual steps to fix it, but it didn’t work, so I asked iFastNet to check. They managed to fix the permissions, but also changed the hosting account password, which didn’t update it in the client area.

I’ve updated the password in the client area to match the actual account password. You should be able to login to the control panel and file managers again now.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.