Mysql connect error

I have an error , i tryed to connect my sql to my website www.gameban.ml and its not connecting . I have this error Error: Unable to connect to MySQL and select database. MySQL reported: No such file or directory. and i have this format to connect to my sql

$link = new mysqli("127.0.0.1", "user", "pass"); //pass

$link->select_db("database"); //db

What can i do to connect to my sql database

You need to use the following code:

<?php
$dbhost = "sqlxxx.epizy.com";
$dbuser = "epiz_12345678";
$dbpass = "********";
$dbname = "epiz_12345678_dbname";

// DO NOT EDIT EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE

$link = mysqli_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpass, $dbname);
if(!$link){
    echo "Connection failed: ".mysqli_connect_error();
    exit;
}
?>

but replace sqlxxx.epizy.com, epiz_12345678, the asterisks and epiz_12345678_dbname with the database host, hosting account username and password and the database name. Database host and database name could be found on the “MySQL Database” section of the Control Panel, while the hosting account username and password can be found on the same page of the Client Area on where you opened your hosting account’s Control Panel, then scrolling down to “Account Details” and clicking on “Show/Hide” to show the password.

3 Likes

Ok , i watch if this working

Nope , i don’t know why its not working , can u watch to my code? if is good

<?php

$ufff = $_POST['key'];  

$dbhost = "host";
$dbuser = "user";
$dbpass = "pass";
$dbname = "epic...";

// DO NOT EDIT EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE

$link = mysqli_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpass, $dbname);
if(!$link){
    echo "Connection failed: ".mysqli_connect_error();
    exit;
}
?>

$ufff = decrypt($ufff, date("Ymd"));

$ufff =  explode("|", base64_decode($ufff));

$ufff = base64_decode($ufff[1]);

$sql22 = "SELECT `username`,`img_key` FROM `users` WHERE `img_key` = '$ufff'";

$result2 = $link->query($sql22);

if ($result2->num_rows > 0) {

$result2 = $result2->fetch_assoc();

if($result2['img_key'] != null){

$files = glob("images/*.*");

echo "<br>";

for ($i=0; $i<count($files); $i++)

{

$image = $files[$i];

$supported_file = array(

'gif',

'jpg',

'jpeg',

'png'

);

$ext = strtolower(pathinfo($image, PATHINFO_EXTENSION));

if (in_array($ext, $supported_file)) {

echo "<h3 align='center'><a style='color:white;' href='/".basename($image)."'>".basename($image)."</a></h3><br />"; // show only image name if you want to show full path then use this code // echo $image."<br />";

} else {

continue;

}

}

}else {

die(":p");

}

} else {

die(":P");

}

function decrypt($string, $key) 

{

$result = '';

$string = base64_decode($string);

for($i=0; $i<strlen($string); $i++) {

$char = substr($string, $i, 1);

$keychar = substr($key, ($i % strlen($key))-1, 1);

$char = chr(ord($char)-ord($keychar));

$result.=$char;

}

return $result;

} 

?>

<html lang="en-US"><head>

<meta charset="UTF-8">

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">

<meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow">

<title>GAMEBAN</title>

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Raleway:900,400" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

<style type="text/css">#title h1,body{font-weight:400;color:#eee}.divide,.outer{position:absolute;width:100%}#title h1,.trifecta,p{text-align:center}body,html{margin:0;padding:0;height:100%}body{font-family:Raleway,Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:#101010}p{font-size:1.75em;color:#ddd;margin:10px 0 0}.divide{top:0;padding:0;margin:0;background:#1e5799;background:-moz-linear-gradient(left,#1e5799 0,#f300ff 50%,#e0ff00 100%);background:-webkit-gradient(linear,left top,right top,color-stop(0,#1e5799),color-stop(50%,#f300ff),color-stop(100%,#e0ff00));background:-webkit-linear-gradient(left,#1e5799 0,#f300ff 50%,#e0ff00 100%);background:-o-linear-gradient(left,#1e5799 0,#f300ff 50%,#e0ff00 100%);background:-ms-linear-gradient(left,#1e5799 0,#f300ff 50%,#e0ff00 100%);background:linear-gradient(to right,#1e5799 0,#f300ff 50%,#e0ff00 100%);filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#1e5799', endColorstr='#e0ff00', GradientType=1 );height:3px;border-bottom:1px solid #000}.trifecta .one,.trifecta .two,.trifecta>div{background-color:#eee}#title h1{margin:0 auto;padding:0;font-size:62pt;height:120px}#title span{color:#00BFFF}.outer{display:table;height:100%}.middle{display:table-cell; position:absolute;

bottom:0;

right:0;}.inner{margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;width:400px}.trifecta{margin:0 auto;font-size:26px;width:80px}.trifecta>div{display:inline-block;width:14px;height:14px;border-radius:100%;-webkit-animation:bdelay 1.4s infinite ease-in-out both;animation:bdelay 1.4s infinite ease-in-out both}.trifecta .one{-webkit-animation-delay:-.32s;animation-delay:-.32s}.trifecta .two{-webkit-animation-delay:-.16s;animation-delay:-.16s}@-webkit-keyframes bdelay{0%,100%,80%{-webkit-transform:scale(0)}40%{-webkit-transform:scale(1)}}@keyframes bdelay{0%,100%,80%{-webkit-transform:scale(0);transform:scale(0)}40%{transform:scale(1);-webkit-transform:scale(1)}}</style>

</head>

<body>

<div class="divide"></div>

<div class="middle"><div class="inner">

<div id="title">

<h1>game<span>ban</span></h1>

</div>

</div></div>

</body></html>

Error messages please?

Error: Unable to connect to MySQL and select database. MySQL reported: No such file or directory.

:point_up_2:

1 Like

Its not working broh , watch on gameban.ml lol

Then can you please share the Data you’re trying to connect to database with?!

3 Likes

I send up the file .

You cannot access to database with these data. And like i said before, the given Data must be correct

1 Like

I know lol , but its not connected in all ways.

Or maybe you haven’t tried? Taking things as joke won’t solve your problem.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.