MYSQL DataBase working unstable or not working

My website URL is:

TitanGames729.rf.gd

What I’m seeing is:

I get a message that my Mysql database is not working

I’m using this software:

i use wordpress

Additional information:
Everything worked, but it stopped today, and if I reload the page it can work but the site doesn’t work stably and I can’t even install WordPress plugins

Full error:

Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at sql208.byetcluster.com . This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure the database server is running?

If you’re unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

there isn’t an error

1 Like

Please see this article:

https://infinityfree.net/support/common-mysql-errors/

You may want to check the “Unable to connect to database / Error connecting to database” section.

3 Likes

i saw this article but i not finded the solution for this error i not use the scripts or cron or something else i use only the wordpress and his plugins and i don t know in what is the problem cause and what her create,maybe i’ll find the error in the log but i dont know his path.

“Script” in that article refers to any piece of code in a scripting language, like PHP. WordPress, in that sense, is also a script.

So again, please follow the instructions from that article.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.