MySQL Databases Missing / SQL 2002 Connection Refused

We are currently experiencing capacity issues with our database servers. iFastNet is currently working hard to fix this and add capacity where it’s needed, but this may result in some server interuptions.

Some of the issues you may see are:

• SQL [2002] - Connection refused error.
  • Error establishing a database connection
  • Databases being missing in the control panel.

This is caused by the database servers being temporarily unreachable. Your database contents are completely safe, and will be accessible again when the server comes back online.

We are aware of the issue and are doing our best to get this resolved as soon as possible.

I completely understand that this may cause confusion and you will have additional questions. I am happy to provide any information I have to help you.

However, to keep the contents of this topic clean, clear and concise, I ask that you carefully read the Outage Communication Rules before posting.

In a nutshell:

• Please keep the posts about the outage in this topic, and all posts not about this outage outside of this topic.
  • Please post relevant questions only that have not been answered yet. It may be compelling to ask obvious questions like “when will this be fixed”, but basic information like that will be put in this message as soon as we know it.
  • Please carefully check the known symptoms and affected components.
    • If you are on the affected components, you are almost certainly affected by the outage. If so, please refrain from simply stating you are affected, it does not help get your service back up faster.
    • If you are not on the affected components but do experience all of the symptoms, please say so below so we can check if our list is incomplete.
    • If you do not experience all listed issues and are not on the components that are known to be affected, the issue you are experiencing is most likely not related to this outage. If so, please create a new topic in the Hosting Support category and describe the issue there.
  • If you say you are affected by the outage, please always include your website URL. I can’t check if you are affected by the outage if you don’t say which of your websites is affected.

Posts that do not follow these rules may be deleted without warning. This is to help ensure that all the relevant information is easily available to everyone reading this topic.

7 Likes

for me this is mostly on mobile

This is not a device issue, but a server issue. You won’t be having this error on one device but not on another, unless the databases are constantly changing state.

7 Likes

Can I know when the servers will be avaliable ?

The outage is over.

No, service still seams to be spotty.

1 Like

I don’t know exactly which servers are affected and when they are affected. It’s a capacity issue, so there isn’t a clear step by step process to fix this within a certain time frame.

Do you still have any problems with database connectivity? If so, can you provide all the relevant details so I can check?

2 Likes

Error Message

Failed to connect MySQL: PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No route to host in /home/vol12_1/epizy.com/epiz_xxxxxxxx/htdocs/connection.php:11 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol12_1/epizy.com/epiz_xxxxxxxx/htdocs/connection.php(11): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=sqlxxx', 'epiz_xxxxxxxx', 'xxxxxxxxx') #1 /home/vol12_1/epizy.com/epiz_xxxxxxxx/htdocs/connection.php(20): connection() #2 /home/vol12_1/epizy.com/epiz_xxxxxxxx/htdocs/public/index.php(21): require_once('/home/vol12_1/e...') #3 {main}

Other Information

When me visit my webpage, the error is show (you can see it int the top).
And when I’m open the Control Panel, i see this message :

Questions

• When will mysql be online and working again? (In Control Panel it say few hours or less)
  • Why mysql is offline and database connection errors?

Sorry if my language is bad, I’m from Asian.

An ETA is unknown at this time. Migrations could take anywhere from a few hours (Most likely) to a few days depending on other factors.

Because, as the message says, upgrades are underway.

3 Likes

Thanks. :pray:

Now, database is online and can be accessed. Thanks for any helping! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I am now getting an an error established in database connection with this message

@Jaz_Sanchez, can you please share your domain name? If it is the one you asked for help with before, I get a different error message. Please see the below article, or let me know the correct domain name.
Thanks

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: WordPress Error

Note the outage isn’t over.

My database is not working

The database servers are still having issues at this time.

That looks like to different error message than those associated with this outage, so if you would like more assistance, please create a new topic.

Thanks!

Are this error related to the topic?
Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1033 Incorrect information in file: ‘./epiz_xxxxxxxx_database/table.frm’ in /home/vol12_1/epizy.com/epiz_xxxxxxxx/htdocs/app/File.php on line 123

The table can’t be accessed. In PHPMyAdmin, this showed.

What is in use ?

And in phpmyadmin, i get same error :

Structure and data is lost.

Maybe? Can you please provide your epiz_xxxxxx username?

Thanks