MySQL Databases Missing / SQL 2002 Connection Refused

epiz_30686095

Chronologies

My friend also uses InfinityFree, and I asked my friend if he had the same error.
He captured screenshot the database and it’s fine.
I’m see he’s use database and tables type MyISAM, and i use InnoDB.

Question

1. Does InnoDB have problems and MyISAM doesn’t?
  2. Should I change my database and tables types to MyISAM?

Thank you in advance.

Well, In my side epiz_30792282, A connection timeout error of the website just occurred an hour ago today, i thought it’s just an database error, or maybe this were also caused by the currently occurring event?.. I hope so. I checked my other hosting account website and seems fine, only that one. (I hope our prof. don’t check our project while it’s at trouble😂).

iFastNet is still working on the database servers, adding more capacity and fixing issues.

I don’t know the details of what exactly they are doing, still need to do, or when they expect to do what.

All I know is that some databases may be down temporarily, and as far as I know there should not be any lasting impact on the data itself.

If there are any accounts or databases with lasting issues, I can check them and have iFastNet investigate them. But I would like to ask you first to wait at least 24 hours before reporting them, because it’s very likely that iFastNet is already aware of the issues by the time you see them and is working to fix them.

The tables of @syahid246 do actually seem to be broken. I’ve sent a request to iFastNet to look into this.

2 Likes

On my website, the same thing happens as the problems syahid246 is experiencing. One of my tables (kind of an important one with a lot of data in it) is “in use”. Both structure and data are lost (or at least inaccessible).
The URL is rankingsimulator.great-site.net, the database username is epiz_28284116.

1 Like

I have been waiting for 24 hours, what should I do? :'D

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do.

If you have a backup, you can always try creating a new account and hope that you get placed on a functional server.

1 Like

I’m sorry for the delay @syahid246 and @MatthiasVH

I have asked iFastNet about this and it does appear that a small number of tables were corrupted during the maintenance. If one of your tables turns out to be corrupted because of this, then I’m sorry, but there is no way we can restore them.

Your only option is to delete the current tables and recreate them, either from a backup (if you have it) or from scratch.

1 Like

I have no backup :v I have inserted 100 data :')
Ok, is this problem the same as:

• I have a picture
  • Edit with Notepad
  • Add test to a new line, then save. See Image (corrupt).
  • Remove test contained in new line. View Image (still corrupt)

What kind of picture do you have that you can edit in a text editor? As this issue has now been resolved, please create a new topic.

Thanks

No, I mean that’s the parable. Not other topics.

I don’t know. It’s a MySQL internal data file. Something may have gone wrong and resulted in data not being written correctly to a storage, or not be migrated correctly. I don’t know exactly what happened, all that’s clear is that the table is corrupted and irrecoverable.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.