Mysql Databasses

Help I have created several databases but they do not work. In one application I put the data of the database but it says that it can not connect. Any solution?

Elaborate more

Maybe read this?

2 Likes

Welcome!

When creating a new topic, please make sure that your fill out the template. Can you please share what application you are trying to connect the database too, as well the information you are trying to enter into it?

Make sure to hide passwords if you post information here, and remember that the information to connect to the databases can be found on the control panel, under PHPMyAdmin

I configurate a Minecraft plugin to conect the databasse
storage-method: MySQL
data:
address: sql108.epizy.com:3306
database: databasse
username: username
password: ‘password’
And i get these errors
[19:08:54 WARN] [LuckPerms]: Messaging service ‘sql’ not recognised.
[19:09:00 ERROR]: java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.sql.SQLTransientConnectionException: luckperms-hikari - Connection is not available, request timed out after 5000ms.
[19:09:00 ERROR]: Caused by: me.lucko.luckperms.lib.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

Remember that InfinityFree is meant to host websites, not Minecraft plugins. The below is preventing you from doing what you want to do, since you are not supposed to be doing that here.

3 Likes

Oh ok, sorry, thanks for helping.

Likely due to this limitation as well

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.