Mysql problem please help me

I am install a script, all done but when upload the Sql file into PHPmyadmin its found a error. Anyone help to fix this pls…

Hello, I’m also here to report that in last hour I’m getting “SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused” error in my scripts. Any information about this issue? Thanks in advance!

That sounds like there is an error in the .sql file you’re trying to upload. Or maybe it uses a feature or setting which is not available on our hosting?

Could you please share the database error message phpMyAdmin tells you?

@gripphon While your issue is also related to databases, connection issues from your website code an an error importing a specific database dump are very different issues with different causes. Can you please create a new topic about your issue instead? Please submit it in the Hosting Support category (and fill in the topic template).

2 Likes

Can you edit this sql file to help me?? http://Tagmasterbd.ml/requests/db.sql

We don’t have the power except the Admin to edit files. Plus, it is your file. It is your responsibility to learn how to fix these mistakes and how not to make them. People blindly copying and pasting without learning how or what went wrong won’t help them in the long run.

I am install a script, all done but when upload the Sql file into PHPmyadmin its found a error. Anyone help to download this file and fix this pls…
http://Tagmasterbd.ml/requests/db.sql

It looks like in notepad that it simalar to json. What are the bugs? Not very clear of what we’re supposed to do.

2 Likes

Next, stack overflow can help with that. Just google stack overflow.

@Admin Could you please merge these two topics please? .I think they are the same thing basically.
Hi @OxyDac here - Thank you and please next time when you see crossposting simply flag it :slight_smile:

The .sql file you’re sharing does not contain just SQL code. It’s actually a bunch of SQL queries wrapped in a JSON notation.

To fix this, simply take the SQL from the message field in the JSON and strip/convert the \n into spaces or newlines. The end result would look like this.

db.sql (7.7 KB)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.