Mysqli_real_connect (): (HY000 / 1203)

hola buenas noches tengo el siguiente error y no me permite actualizar el plugin de WooCommerce y tampoco abrirlo como para poder configurarlo por favor necesito ayuda
mysqli_real_connect (): (HY000 / 1203): el usuario 24114216_1 ya tiene más de ‘max_user_connections’ conexiones activas en /home/vol9_4/epizy.com/epiz_24114216/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php en la línea 1626

Hello there,

First of all this is an international forum so you must speak English here or at least try to.

You may refer to this Knowledge Base article about why when you update your plugin it results in an error:
https://infinityfree.net/support/installation-failed-critical-error-on-your-website/

User 24114216_1 already has more than ‘max_user_connections’ active connections at /home/vol9_4/epizy.com/epiz_24114216/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1626

It seems like that’s because of the current FTP issue, FTP is currently not stable right now.
You may refer to this announcement:

This means your website has more than 3 (I think? don’t know the numbers by heart) simultaneous database connections open, and it can’t open any more.

You could attempt a manual installation over FTP, but I’m not sure that will help with the database usage.

General advice with errors like these is to remove unnecessary plugins and use a caching plugin. Does your website get a lot of traffic during this upgrade?

2 Likes

and what should I do to close the other connections that are open

Database connections are opened from scripts which connect to your database, which are either phpMyAdmin or code on your website.

You could try blocking access to your website to prevent scripts running there from being triggered. The Directory Privacy section in the control panel may help with that.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.