Name server error

My website domain: rsouza.ga

When i try to create a new hosting account here, this error appears “Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.”

I changed the nameserver and wait few hours as the error say, but not works.

Your domain does not point anywhere, you can take a look yourself by looking up your domains DNS here:

2 Likes

wow, here in the domain i already changed… [i’am using freenom]

You will need to wait until Freenom propagates the DNS changes, so that InfinityFree can detect them.

1 Like

do you know how long it takes?

DNS changes can take up to 72 hours, depending on the speed of the DNS resolvers and servers. Sometimes domains may instantly work/be updated sometimes it can take longer. It shouldn’t take more than 72 hours though. Freenom generally can take about 30 minutes to several hours.

1 Like

ok, thank you!
if nothing happens, i will come here again ahahah.

1 Like

It may also be an issue at Freenom. But there is no way to tell from here. If you’ve set the domain to point to our nameservers at Freenom but the DigWebInterface link doesn’t show our nameservers, then that may be an issue with Freenom. In any case, Freenom should be able to tell you what’s going on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.