Name Server not working correctly

My website URL is: gauravnyaupane.com.np

What I’m seeing is: When i visit my website it gets redirected to Geebun.COM - Administration

I’m using this software: Confirmed on Brave-Browser, Via Browser

Additional information: Site was correctly functioning about 3 days ago.

np.			172800	IN	NS	np.cctld.authdns.ripe.net.
np.			172800	IN	NS	ns4.apnic.net.
np.			172800	IN	NS	pch.nnic.np.
np.			172800	IN	NS	np-ns.npix.net.np.
np.			172800	IN	NS	ns-ext.isc.org.
np.			172800	IN	NS	shikhar.mos.com.np.
;; Received 416 bytes from 199.7.83.42#53(199.7.83.42) in 1861 ms

;; Received 39 bytes from 204.152.184.64#53(204.152.184.64) in 54 ms

Your domain isn’t pointing to our nameservers. check your domain settings!

I checked and it points to our nameservers on my end (tested with each and every DNS public global resolver with nslookup and it returns as result the IP of our servers), so it may be that DigWebInterface didn’t work well with Cloudflare DNS or they are now propagated.

2 Likes

Now the domain works fine to me.
Hosting Soon...

2 Likes

Name servers were set to ns1(.)epizy(.)com and ns2(.)epizy(.)com. When it stopped working(as i explained above, being redirected to such site) i changed it to ns1(.)byet(.)org and ns2(.)byet(.)org Probably an hour ago. But i am getting same redirect.

[Sorry for inconvinence, i was only allowed to put two links so i gave () around ‘.’ ]

still getting same redirect? flush your dns cache.

2 Likes

If your domain doesn’t work for you, please clear your browser cache, flush your DNS cache or, if these solutions don’t work for you, configure a faster DNS resolver, like 1.1.1.1, OpenDNS, Quad9 or Google Public DNS, on your device.

2 Likes

That is what it was supposed to show(Actually was going to upload the files today).
It’s strange, it loads fine while i use VPN. But does not load in any device near my location. I tried clearing browser data and rebooting device but all devices(while not being connected to any VPN service) redirects to same ‘geebun’ thing. and shows:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

What does that mean? is my ISP blocking traffic or something like that?

Yes, you should contact your ISP.

2 Likes

Well the site started to work without doing any change. Request of changing nameserver from epizy to byte is still unconfirmed in my domain provider’s setting(it still says pending, Hope it wont effect even after change).
Subdomains which were facing same issue took few minutes to get working.
i did nothing yet problem is solved :smiley:
It would be nice if any expert could tell me what exactly can cause such problem? and if i faced it again is there any way other than wait & watch?
And Thanks both of you for your help. :slight_smile:

Internet server hiccup probably. it happens to me alot.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.