NameServer Error

Hello, I made the Name Servers of my site named yttakipci.ml as ns1.epizy.com ns2.epizy.com. When I make a Whois query, the result is the same. But I am getting the NameServers wrong error in Add Account.

it can take up to 72h for infinityfree to completely resolve the nameservers. Please wait patiently.

Please note that WHOIS information doesn’t always show the actual nameservers of your domain. You can use the Domain Checker tool in our client area to see which nameservers are actually being used by your domain. That tool actually checks the DNS of your domain, which is what nameservers are actually supposed to do.

3 Likes

You did not.

3 Likes

1 Like

The domain checker shows the actual nameservers of your domain name. If the panel of your domain provider and the WHOIS output shows one set of nameservers, but the actual DNS of your domain doesn’t have these nameservers, than that is a problem with your domain name.

And for problems with your domain name, only your domain name provider can help you. We cannot help you host a domain name which is broken by the domain name provider.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.