Nameservers error

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

website url: in attached image
gd

Error Message

Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy… and ns2.epizy… Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

Other Information

Name servers were changed to ns1.epizy… and ns2.epizy… a few days ago and already updated on whois

Due to this?

1 Like

Something strange seems to be going on, as EuroDNS’ WHOIS gave me this:

The Israel Internet Association’s WHOIS however returned them correctly:

I can’t seem to find if your registrar enforces a nameserver check as KangJL described, you can try asking them about it. However, since two WHOIS searches failed, and if the nameserver update was recent, it’s entirely possible the record hasn’t been updated everywhere yet:

4 Likes

i checked:
who.is

all show that the nameservers are updated.

I queried your domain with multiple providers, and none of them are returning epizy nameservers.

My best guess is that something is wrong on the domain registrars side. Because while WHOIS records appear to be updated, the actual nameservers appear to be on their default settings. Please try contacting your domain registrar (The place you bought the domain from) for assistance.

4 Likes

can u share some provides so i can forward to registar? thanks!

You want the company that you bought the domain from, not any random regisrar.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.