namesilo

Pls if I buy a domain. In nAmesilo.com will I still get my hosting for the year I bought the domain and I hope no stress in setting it up Please

Please keep in mind that domain name and hosting server is two different things. They weren’t come as one.

If you buy domain name, you’ll only get the respective name for use in internet. While buy (renting) server will provide you the machine to use for storing your website scripts.

In your case, namesilo.com will only provide you a domain name. If you want to assign it in infinityfree.net, then you have to make an hosting account in here as well.

And to setup, most domain name seller is giving their customer something called “DNS Configuration” (may differ from one to another, but has same meaning). Setup your A Record with IP address provided in infinityfree control panel, and Nameserver also provided by infinityfree (kinda forget the value, i think its ns1.byet.com until ns3.byet.com)

But I thought both of them worked together because in their domain

@Michaelpopoola said:
But I thought both of them worked together because in their domain

Hi,
Could you please explain what you meant by that?
I didn’t understand.

Also you can host your namesilo domain here for free forever, you can do that by changing your nameservers to ns1-ns4.byet.org or ns1-ns2.epizy.com, (Edit:) just like what @Joo_Nath said.

Because when I wanted to buy a domain it redirected me to name silo,so if I buy a domain in namesilo,I hope no much configuration for infinity free.net

@Michaelpopoola said:
Because when I wanted to buy a domain it redirected me to name silo,so if I buy a domain in namesilo,I hope no much configuration for infinity free.net

There isn’t much configuration you need to do with any domain registrar to use the domain here. We just recommend NameSilo, because they are very affordable and (in our experience) reliable too.

But Along the Hosting is lifetime, I will, because I am asking this question is because I have members that will be uploading files to the hosting, like andriod Roms ,tweaks etc

I hope all of these uploading activities will be handled by third party software, such as Google Drive or anything similar. Because you can’t simply put such file in here.

Not only because of 10MB restriction, but also because this hosting is intended for a pure website-only purpose.

Ok