Need Help Error Domain

@Admin said:

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:
@DanielWalker I’m sorry, but what part of “submit a review request, only they can help you” is not clear to you? No amount of DNS changes, account changes, or other settings on your part will fix this. Submit a review request. It’s the only thing you can do.

Im send a review request but the account does not exist the admins delet my account and the account delet have my domain added (i think)

The account was not deleted, but it is on a different client area profile from the one you’re submitting the forum posts from.

If the account was deleted, you would be able to use the domain again. But accounts are not deleted before the 90 day mark under any circumstances.

So how i can loguin to my account? and
recover my acount ?

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:
@DanielWalker I’m sorry, but what part of “submit a review request, only they can help you” is not clear to you? No amount of DNS changes, account changes, or other settings on your part will fix this. Submit a review request. It’s the only thing you can do.

Im send a review request but the account does not exist the admins delet my account and the account delet have my domain added (i think)

The account was not deleted, but it is on a different client area profile from the one you’re submitting the forum posts from.

If the account was deleted, you would be able to use the domain again. But accounts are not deleted before the 90 day mark under any circumstances.

recover my acount ?

Figure out which other email addresses you used here and sign in to them. The domain name is attached to an account somewhere, so you need to figure out where it is and delete it.

@Admin said:

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:

recover my acount ?

Figure out which other email addresses you used here and sign in to them. The domain name is attached to an account somewhere, so you need to figure out where it is and delete it.

Okeyy thanks for help :neutral:

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:

recover my acount ?

I’m not sure but your domain http://www.nextnationrp.com/ is being hosted on Liquid Web LLC not on Infinityfree

@Admin said:

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:

recover my acount ?

Okeyy thanks for help :neutral: > @Ranakhas said:

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:

@DanielWalker said:

@Admin said:

recover my acount ?

I’m not sure but your domain http://www.nextnationrp.com/ is being hosted on Liquid Web LLC not on Infinityfree

Im changue my host last week because in this can’t do it :confused: