Need help php memory limt

Error Message

• Your PHP memory limit is set to 120 MB but should be set to 128M or more. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for this to be changed.

Sad to say. You simply can’t change the PHP memory limit because it is restricted to.

6 Likes

You should contact your script developer to not outright block the script from running if the requirements are not met.

The configured memory limit is only 8 MB below the recommended value. I’m fairly certain your site will work fine, if the software developer is willing to let you try.

4 Likes

i solved the problem by changing some code but almost every time I try to add stuff I get errors

Do you need any help with that? What sort of errors do you get?

i have ipb/ips community forum and when I check the errors it’s sais the problem is with the PHP memory limt

Did you read this:

Even if it does give errors @tiredaf, it still may work. If it doesn’t, then you may need to try another forum software like Flarum.

IPS\Http\Request\CurlException: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds (2 - Pastebin.com those are the errors

i tested the same plugin on my pc (xampp ) worked good

Judging by the stack trace, the error occurs in a Discord plugin? Please note that access to the Discord APIs is blocked on our hosting, because it was overwhelmingly being used for spam bots.

Also, I didn’t check your site’s code, but I do know that IPB costs many hundreds of dollars, and you’re using it on free hosting. So I would like to remind you that using pirated software is dangerous and illegal, and strictly prohibited on our hosting.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.