Need help with dns

https://www.shadow-craft.xyz

How do i change dns if i try doing it with cloudflare it says:

and idk what to do please help

Welcome!

Don’t use Cloudflare through the CPanel, it doesn’t work properly. Disable it on the CPanel and add your site manually to Cloudflare.

3 Likes

What do you even want to do? Why are you looking for DNS controls in the first place? It would be a lot easier for us to help you do what you want to do if we knew what that was.

But besides that, the Cloudflare integration in the control panel is quite bad. So disabling that and signing up with Cloudflare yourself is not a bad idea.

3 Likes

First of all i am trying to make a minecraft server so i need custom ip and second i have to change nameservers to add site on cloudflare is there another way to do it that i dont know and i appreciate that the admin replied

In that case, you may want to use Cloudflare directly instead of using our Cloudflare integration. The advantage of our Cloudflare integration is that we manage the DNS for you so you don’t have to do it yourself. The disadvantage of using our Cloudflare integration is that we manage the DNS for you, so you cannot do it yourself.

In other words: if you want to control your own DNS records, don’t use our Cloudflare integration. Disable it from your control panel, then sign up with Cloudflare yourself and add your domain name and switch to their nameservers.

but if i did that i cant host my website anymore

How so? Your website would work just like it did before. But instead of using our nameservers which we manage for you, you use Cloudflare’s nameservers which you manage yourself. If you configure those correctly, your site can work exactly the same as it did before.

1 Like

oh ok then

Thankyou so much it worked and btw i have reviewed Infinityfree on trust pilot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope! See this post for correct cloudflare website setup:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.