Need help with domain change

I added new domain name with ns1.epizy.com, ns2.epizy.com and the domain was set up all right but when i transfer the files from my old domain “htdocs” to the new folder “htdocs” the screen i see is something directory root or something like that… the site does not work. please help me.

@HellasGamingCommunity said:
I added new domain name with ns1.epizy.com, ns2.epizy.com and the domain was set up all right but when i transfer the files from my old domain “htdocs” to the new folder “htdocs” the screen i see is something directory root or something like that… the site does not work. please help me.

Make sure you have a index.html/index.php in the root of htdocs.

Yes i have index.php not .html but not working. :\

Any idea plz??

I changed my base url from “conf_global.php” file and the site loaded but some things was missing like background and images and buttons…

There are numerous reasons why that could happen, none of which we can check without being able to see your website.

i thought you can access :stuck_out_tongue: sorry this is my domain name godmod.epizy.com and i want to transfer to hellasgamingcommunity.ga for now… thanks for answering admin. I want to say that you are the best hosting i have ever used in my life. thnx for hosting my website.

For now i have changed my domain back to normal in ftp… i will change to new domain for you now…

I’m not super familiar with IPB (the license cost and the fact that most cracked software is taken down automatically means we don’t see too many working installations), but it looks like the URLs on the web pages are correct but the CSS and JS files have been compiled with bad URLs in them.

Does IPB have some sort of clear cache, clear assets or clear asset cache functionality? Or a development mode? If you can find some way to regenerate the CSS and JS files, that should solve the URL problem.

LOL LOL LOL I just refresh my theme by click edit and save without to change anything and also the language and its back to normal now.!! thank you anyway admin thnx.

But how i change my main domain from here now? https://infinityfree.net/accounts

@HellasGamingCommunity said:
But how i change my main domain from here now? https://infinityfree.net/accounts

You can’t. Changing a main domain is not possible.