need ip nameservers

when i change the nameserver it says that i need a ip of the nameservers

Simply search the web for an IP lookup tool, enter the nameserver addresses and you find the IPs. It’s really easy to do it automatically, so I’m surprised your domain registrar needs you to look it up manually.

it doesnt work i use godaddy but he says that its not registerd or he says The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request.

@morris515 said:
it doesnt work i use godaddy but he says that its not registerd or he says The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request.

If you are using Nameservers of Byet.org then
ns1.byet.org resolves to 198.251.86.152
ns2.byet.org resolves to 198.251.86.153
Tell me which namerservers are you trying to setup!

ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org the default

it says UnExpected error occured. Please try again. If this issue continues, contact support.

it says Nameserver not registered. to

the hulp assistent off godaddy says that i need to verify the namservers

@morris515 said:
the hulp assistent off godaddy says that i need to verify the namservers

Can you please ask Go Daddy support what “verify the nameservers” means? I have honestly no idea what they want you to do, or why they refuse to accept the nameservers.

Now i changed my nameservers to ns1.byet.org 192.251.86.152
ns2.byet.org 192.251.86.152
But now he says that i still dont have ns1.byet.org ns2.byet.org ns3.byet.org ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org

@morris515 said:
Now i changed my nameservers to ns1.byet.org 192.251.86.152
ns2.byet.org 192.251.86.152
But now he says that i still dont have ns1.byet.org ns2.byet.org ns3.byet.org ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org

Can you tell me the domain name you’re trying to use? I’d like to check what the settings are of that domain name.

It’s been a while since I last used Go Daddy, but if I remember correctly, the nameserver controls are not where you’d expect them. When using Go Daddy, the nameservers are NOT configured through the “DNS Management” panel. Nameservers are found under the Details panel.

I suspect you may just have created DNS records for your domain name (which is why you’d need IP addresses for), which is different from changing you domain’s nameservers.

If you’re having trouble location the settings, you could try to ask Go Daddy for “how to configure custom nameservers for your domain”. It’s possible they will direct you to a menu you’ve not looked at yet.

mvdgameshop.nl

Where canni find the details panel

@morris515 said:
mvdgameshop.nl

The nameservers look OK from here and you should be able to add the domain now. Note that nameserver changes can take a few hours to be applied.

@morris515 said:
Where canni find the details panel

I don’t know. Like I said, it’s been a while since I used Go Daddy. It’s possible that they since reorganized the pages. But for questions regarding Go Daddy’s panel, you should really ask those to Go Daddy.

It works now but the onlangs probleem is hen i installatie wordpress i cant connectie to the site

@morris515 said:
It works now but the only problem is when i install wordpress i cant connect to the site

@morris515 said:
It works now but the onlangs probleem is hen i installatie wordpress i cant connectie to the site

What do you mean exactly by “can’t connect to the site”? The site http://mvdgameshop.nl seems to be working fine from here.