Need Some Idea About it;

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

So, sometime i face this problem with my site, can you please describe it and how much of apache processe is allowed?

@Junarsh said:

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

So, sometime i face this problem with my site, can you please describe it and how much of apache processe is allowed?

I’m sorry, but we don’t share the exact limits. We want people to stay within the limits, not help them try and skirt just below the limits. And I’m not sure having some arbitrary number for that would actually help you prevent you from hitting the limits in the first place, because correlating resource usage and website traffic is often complicated.

However, if you frequently see this error, then your website is apparently executing too many PHP processes at the time. A good point to start would be to check if there are any PHP requests being executed in the background which don’t need to be, like CSS or JS files being generated on the fly.

If you don’t know how to do that, or you can’t identify any way to reduce the number of PHP processes, your best bet would be to upgrade your account.