Need some Important info regarding Domain

Did you even add it in vPanel?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i can see it just fine

in v panel ??
what u talking about brother ?

vPanel is MOFH’s knockoff cPanel.

try is using Main domain also its showing suspended -_- there and filezilla also not reflecting into this i wanna the NS iss also the problem still which am seeing this its Controlled by infinity not my domain providers because it already has been settled from them and added now its on upto infinity how my name server will reflects and as i mention ns2. epizy not working only ns2 is working

I don’t think it is. Even if the nameservers were not working correctly (which I don’t think they are) should prevent you from setting up Cloudflare.

It’s taking too much time because you’re barking up the wrong tree. Like I said: this is not a hosting issue.

What’s “not working fine” about the nameserver?

And why does our nameserver working or not matter when you’re not going to use our nameservers anyways?

That’s normal. The only reliable indicator that your account is suspended is the client area and control panel saying so. The suspendeddomain.org page doesn’t only show when the domain is suspended.

2 Likes

Ok dude. i talked with My Domain Provider they can refund me within 6 days if there is anything wrong thats why am asking and and the godaddy are the domain providers and they said its not our fault to updating dns -- … ? So i cant use cloudflare ? after even changes name servers ??? can u tell me the reason should i ask from them for refund ? can i use cloudflare just tell me these things mate -- also ns1.epizy.com and n2.epizy.com is the right name servers ? or ns1.byet.org.
ns2.byet.org.
ns3.byet.org.
ns4.byet.org.
ns5.byet.org.

I saw a guy here who is using ns1.epizy nameservers but i dont know dns lookup showing it they have ns1.byet.org,2,3,4,5 Like that :frowning:

Why not? Just follow this guide

1 Like

already done everything mate this showing website is not registered and i dont know whot they warns everyone about ssl that even serving on http

Then ASK CLOUDFLARE! They have support, so use it!

3 Likes

Just check nameserver its not working already talked with them not upto cloudflare only for those are managing my dns. At this time. U can check mynwebsite NS …

@Admin please do something with it :sob:

What is your URL?

Stop pinging Admin, he has pings turned off. Secondly, there is nothing he can do. You care the only one why can manage your domain, and IF does not have any control over Cloudflares systems.

1 Like

Well I would change my nameservers to those of cloudflare prior to adding it on cloudflare. This would work only if already have a domain using cloudflare. Anyway it is not your GoDaddy issue. It is your confusion among things :joy:. Just follow the right steps and you’re done :white_check_mark:.

Bta yaar bhai kaise kru really pissed of man bta koi aur trika i dont have working cloudflare at this time :frowning: trika bta yaar.

And using it as Sub domain in infinity

Like we’ve all been telling you: ask Cloudflare about this. Only they can say exactly why they are saying your domain is not registered even though it is. We don’t know that, and neither does Go Daddy. You need to ask Cloudflare.

And if you did, can you please share a screenshot of their response so we know exactly what they’ve said?

2 Likes

DNS are not getting resolve as they saying or dns server errors

Wrong

This is what I see

If you want to use CloudFlare, follow this guide

Anyway, website is loading and I do not see any issue

2 Likes

Am talking about Dns not loading site cloudflare working on the behalf of DNS NS my NS is not reflected. On other countries i dont knownwhat happening with it.

Write clearly. I do not understand what you are trying to say