Need to increase PHP memory.

I understand infinityfree being a shared hosting platform but for a portfolio website, we need pictures. So, could you help with an increase in the memory for every time it runs down to a server 500 error wherein the hosting was not able to handle the bandwidth request!

@mishraji said:
I understand infinityfree being a shared hosting platform but for a portfolio website, we need pictures. So, could you help with an increase in the memory for every time it runs down to a server 500 error wherein the hosting was not able to handle the bandwidth request!

I don’t think they can’t do it since this is a free hosting service that has powered over 100,000 sites for free and no charges at all.
And it would make the servers in a terrible state, that’s why fair usage has been done here.

I completely understand their stature and gesture, and i appreciate it. But, if my issues are not resolved, i would not want to worry about the 100K websites they have already hosted.

@mishraji said:
I completely understand their stature and gesture, and i appreciate it. But, if my issues are not resolved, i would not want to worry about the 100K websites they have already hosted.

We are not going to increase PHP memory limits for free hosting. If you have a big website which requires a lot of memory, please consider to upgrade your account.

@mishraji said:

This 100K website includes your website too and if you want yourself to have more power then please do consider upgrading to premium since this is Only a Free Shared Hosting Platform

Try offloading all the images to cloud-storage host, and then embed those images into your site ?

Hi @mishraji ,
The best solution is to use a 3rd party image hosting such has imgur (https://imgur.com/) or ibb (https://ibb.co/).
They’re free and quite fast.