Never use heliohost

Most importantly you will never get a production server.

Uh oh Admin is replying

I didn’t. I hosted a website with them and their service was OK. But that was 7+ years ago, so things may have changed.

I do remember someone in this forum who started spamming “infinityfree sucks, heliohost is the best” all over the place.

Free services tend to be a bit less… consistent in terms of quality. I would be stupid if I didn’t recognize that some people here have a great service, and others call us scammers for suspending their accounts on day one for “no reason” (which is typically a false positive or a daily limit suspension).

Why’s that “uh oh”?

8 Likes

So you do reply to Informal topics?

I am sorry I was abt to edit it but my internet went down

1 Like

:expressionless:
Probably he noticed that at once. Lol.

3 Likes

Sometimes. It’s mostly just the 200+ reply meme topics I nope out of.

The thought is… attractive at times. But arguing in reviews is generally a waste of time because the opinions are already set in stone. Ignoring them usually works best.

10 Likes

I just noticed it while ago:

I mean, opinion is opinion. I cannot change it which is ok but the way he’s being arrogant is awful.

3 Likes

i didn’t

The review…

can you make vps hosting too?

Infinityfree is for free hosting only, there’re lots of VPS hosts for cheap cost per month.

5 Likes

I’m going to Heliohost, to take a test drive just for fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

Oh my goodness

Based on your selections I recommend you start on the Johnny server, but it is currently full. You will need to wait 11 hours and 58 minutes for signups to reopen.

Now can anyone tell me that WTF is this.

• Abbreviation’s*

WTF = What’s the any_thing_you_want_to_place_starting_F

What about Fudge? It is a candy :wink:

3 Likes

Yes you can :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Get some from @anon77371365, He’s very good at making fudges :pensive:

2 Likes

:hawtfudge:

1 Like

:eatfudge:

Heliohost seems like a good host for me, they offer more than infinityfree, but with the way they responded, I don’t think staffing would be nice (just don’t get on their wrong side). Either way, I wanna try it out but it blocked :frowning:. Oh well, for now infinityfree is fine for me (although I’m starting to get to the point where it’s not going to be enough, I mean I have to use file storage since mysql is way too low limit wise, but it’s free so there’s going to be a lot of people hosting meaning there’s going to be a lot of server power needed understandable).

in my case a better hosting service is InfinityFree. but i have confused in HelioHost to login or hosting . (i know may be it’s by my mistake)