New Client Area website design

new website style looks better! that’s nice. What do you think about new design?

6 Likes

That’s much better than Previous design! but a bit too bright.

I think there should be a Dark theme for this :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello! You made a very nice app.infinityfree.net page.

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s really good to hear you like the redesign!

The old interface was getting quite dated (being originally from 2015), and it was quite a mess of colors. I really like this design because of how clean and modern it looks.

Good call, I had the same thought (when I was looking at it on an evening). I decided to push out the new design first, and add theming support later.

3 Likes

if forum has dark theme then the main website shall have! Sadly cpanel won’t get dark theme (maybe, I hope so)

1 Like

Well-designed applications recognize the theme on the user’s OS and customize their own look
to match with OS…

4 Likes

Hmm, very interesting! That would allow for dark mode without having to also build a settings menu and profile loader to go with it. It’s just pure CSS!

4 Likes

stop bullying my email inbox

Disable notification from email settings?

3 Likes

Well, your renovation of the app.infinityfree.net looks new, and interesting.

2 Likes

I see you’ve fixed up the client area. Great job on that. It’s awesome! I really appreciate it😀

4 Likes

I also like this new Client Area redesign, because it’s more intuitive than ever!

4 Likes

That’s a surprising conclusion, given that most of the screens only got a lick of paint, without being functionally redesigned. Still, good to hear you like it!

7 Likes

@Admin What stylesheets do you use?

i want to know too! love this appearance.

Well you could look for the source using the inspector.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.