New PaperLantern-based Control Panel

We’re currently busy rolling out a new look for our control panel, modeled after the PaperLantern theme for cPanel.

PaperLantern is a clean, modern theme for cPanel which is fully responsive, meaning it works well on devices of all sizes.

We’re still working on making everything work, we’re sorry for any inconvenience caused.

yay finally moving

The fact is there’s no anymore the PHP settings editor, or i just can’t find it.

I can do the job via .htaccess, but it’s annoying with the online file manager

@MoonlightCapital said:
The fact is there’s no anymore the PHP settings editor, or i just can’t find it.

I can do the job via .htaccess, but it’s annoying with the online file manager

There was an issue and the feature wasn’t included. This has been resolved now, the Configure PHP Directives menu is back.

In the Configure php directives, in the dropdown to select my domain, the list is empty. I can’t select my domain or sub-domain.

And if I click the Alter PHP Directives without anything selected in the box, I get an error:
Error, 9385928349285635786 please contact support

@Norway174 said:
In the Configure php directives, in the dropdown to select my domain, the list is empty. I can’t select my domain or sub-domain.

And if I click the Alter PHP Directives without anything selected in the box, I get an error:
Error, 9385928349285635786 please contact support

On which account do you experience the issue?

@Admin said:

misneden.com, champions.norway174.com and youtube.thumbnail.norway174.com.
Same issue on all three of them. I just checked.

Edit:
I can edit PHP Directives just fine if I open the developer console, and add the options myself. And then click the button.

@Norway174 said:

@Admin said:

misneden.com, champions.norway174.com and youtube.thumbnail.norway174.com.
Same issue on all three of them. I just checked.

Edit:
I can edit PHP Directives just fine if I open the developer console, and add the options myself. And then click the button.

OK, I’ve checked your account and the issue has been resolved.

It looking nice.

I like the new layout for the Vpanel.

Thank you