New setup my test page yesterday but now seems Parked

Sorry, what do you mean of HOW OLD of the domain?
I just created yesterday

Is that something mismatched?
I think it should be a subdomain

Do you see the banner that says it can take up to 72 hours for your domain to work everywhere?

Yes

But it worked instantly yesterday

Interesting. Please wait the 72 hours, though. Your website is working fine in some parts of the world, such as Europe, but not many other places. This is because of DNS propagation which can take up to 72 hours to complete. Please have patience.

When the map below is covered with Xs, your website should be fine.

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you first. I will wait

this is a new one to me

Yes, I got the Oops as well last night.
But now, it goes back to Parking page again

Sounds systems issue instead of networking nor DNS issue

I see a new one now! ERR_INVALID_REDIRECT, A google search brought me this back:

I have got the same Oops. Now.
You can see, it is because the redirection of HTTP to HTTPS is in effect.
And HTTPS is not available which disconnected all connection from the system.

Therefore, I am pretty sure my problems are all related to the system instead.
Shall there be any support from infinityfree ?

SO install an ssl first?

I don’t think I have ever seen that error before. For me, I get a parking page.

I recommend to not touch any settings for about 24-72 hours, and if it is still not working, remove the domain from your hosting account and add it back.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

Actually, I have added a new account and a new domain to test
Seems getting the same issue with parking page

Make sure you are waiting for DNS propagation!

1 Like

The issue seems to be with your HTTPS redirect. Because you’ll probably want your site to redirect to https://ec783f256be1f8c3a73fdf5994e3f8bb.lovestoblog.com, but it actually redirects to only https:// . Since that last thing is not a valid URL, you’ll see the Oops page.

I’m not sure how you’re trying to enforce HTTPS, but you’ll probably want to remove it and check it because it doesn’t seem right.

2 Likes

Hi Admin,

It worked before. But just suddenly all things started NOT working including both HTTP and HTTPS in the next day.
The HTTPS url was valid and I tested.

Now, it shows me parking page again.
I really hope if you can help to check further?

@dra.l.fs.vampire

I think I know what the problem is
ns2 returns the wrong data instead of pointing to the IP

and then depending on which NS serves you at a given moment, you see
normal website or you see parking service

What you need to do is remove the subdomain from the system and add it again after 10 minutes
so that the server is forced to refresh the data

5 Likes

OxyDac,

Really thank you. You are pretty right.
Clearly showed that 11776.bodis.com with alias set (which points to 199.59.243.200) does NOT serve my domain name in that server. It gives parking page and it is confirmed now.

I did try to get the 185.27.134.126 with a static host before using curl.
After I have read your message, I have TRIED AGAIN and figured out the curl must contain a user-agent header. I think I didn’t put that last time and I assumed this IP could not response too.
Now, it really returns a 200 OK with a javascript called ‘aes.js’ to test if my query is really a browser.
That is also interesting of return.

So, the mechanism of getting a subdomain from infinityfree.net is, by default, parked in 11776.bodis.com. Once I have created an account and request of a subdomain. It manages to create virtual hosting in other servers (in this case is 185.27.134.126), while 11776.bodis.com is NOT serving for the new hosting.

In my case, somehow the ns2.epizy.com is still not updated. That’s why I am wrongly pointed to a un-servicing host some time later.

Now it much make more sense. I think @Admin shall take a look into this case further.

I checked your domain and both nameservers return the right data now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.