[NEW] Site.Pro Site Builder Integration

Do you want to easily create beautiful website without writing code? You can do so with the Site.Pro sitebuilder. Build your website with an easy to use drag and drop sitebuilder and publish it directly to your InfinityFree account.

How to use the sitebuilder?

1. Decide which domain name to use. You can use your main domain, or an addon domain or parked domain.
  2. Find the website directory of your domain. You can view the directory in the appropriate domains list in the control panel. For your main domain, it’s htdocs, for addon domains and subdomains, it’s <domain.com>/htdocs.
  3. Go to your client area, click Site Builders in the top bar and then click Create Site Builder.
  4. Enter your domain name and upload directory in the form and click create.
  5. You’ll be redirected to the sitebuilder where you can create your website.
  6. When you’re done editing your website, click Publish, and the website will be uploaded.

Known issues

• You may get the error “FTP Login Incorrect”. If so, go back to your client area, login to your hosting account’s control panel and then try to publish your website again.

What do you think about this new feature?

I’m intr. in :

1. How can I upload my own website template?
  2. How can change language?

@Admin I love it! It’s a lot nicer than the one in the VistaPanel to be honest. It has a lot more features to.

@denysrude said:
I’m intr. in :

1. How can I upload my own website template?

Uploading custom templates is not available with Site.Pro.

1. How can change language?

You can change the builder language by using the button with the flag in the top right corner of the sitebuilder.

@Edwardthedog2 said:
@Admin I love it! It’s a lot nicer than the one in the VistaPanel to be honest. It has a lot more features to.

Glad to hear it, the limitations of the SiteReptile builder integrated in the VistaPanel are exactly the reason we added this option. We’ve worked with SitePro before (it has always been available on XVHOST) and I personally think it’s one of the best sitebuilders available.

OW my…(( What’s wrong. I was installed web site.
http://www.theuto.rf.gd - there is only symbols by this linked
http://www.theuto.rf.gd/admin - the same

What I do wrong?

@denysrude said:
OW my…(( What’s wrong. I was installed web site.
http://www.theuto.rf.gd - there is only symbols by this linked
http://www.theuto.rf.gd/admin - the same

What I do wrong?

How did you install the website? I checked your account but you don’t have any Site.Pro sites. Are you sure you’re using the new Site.Pro sitebuilder and not the old SiteReptile sitebuilder? Because SiteReptile tended to completely mess up files making them irrecoverable.

Site.Pro websites are backed up separately off site, so are not susceptible to this. If a Site.Pro site is broken on your account, you can just publish it again from the builder.

@Admin i want to new plugin in my domain ronicracked.cf but it says to you need to upgrade your data base. plz fix it.

@Haroon4zala said:
@Admin i want to new plugin in my domain ronicracked.cf but it says to you need to upgrade your data base. plz fix it.

SitePro doesn’t use a database, are you sure this is caused by the website builder?

@Admin I’m getting an error message when trying to publish site that says “Can’t find destination folder”. What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?

Domain is www.jacksonarc.com

@JARC17 said:
@Admin I’m getting an error message when trying to publish site that says “Can’t find destination folder”. What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?

I have checked your sitebuilder, and it looks like you used the directory htodcs. It’s supposed to be htdocs (you swapped the d and the o).

You can safely delete the old site builder, add a new one with the correct directory and login again. The site builder will remember the contents of your website so you can continue where you left off.

@Admin said:

@JARC17 said:

I have checked your sitebuilder, and it looks like you used the directory htodcs. It’s supposed to be htdocs (you swapped the d and the o).

You can safely delete the old site builder, add a new one with the correct directory and login again. The site builder will remember the contents of your website so you can continue where you left off.

Ok, I tried to delete it, and it sent me to a page that says, “oops, looks like something went wrong”.

@Admin What would happen if I “create new” with correct directory? Will I have to start over? What about backup?

@Admin Thank you so much for your help! Much, Much, MUCH appreciated! I “Created New” and it published!

It still won’t let me delete the old one with the wrong directory though… Not sure why…

@JARC17 said:
@Admin What would happen if I “create new” with correct directory? Will I have to start over? What about backup?

Taking a backup is a good idea, but in SitePro, the site is tied to the domain. So if you remove the builder from one directory and add it again to another, you can continue where you left off.

@JARC17 said:
It still won’t let me delete the old one with the wrong directory though… Not sure why…

That’s not supposed to happen. I’m working on it and it should be good in half an hour or so.

Just a quick heads up to say we have upgraded our site builder. We now have:

• 190+ templates (previously 60)
  • All features enabled

Do I need to put “powered by…” or something?

@Yura_poz said:
Do I need to put “powered by…” or something?

Our home page says “No Forced Ads”. That means we are not going to force ads on your site.

Another question. Is there ssh?

@Yura_poz said:
Another question. Is there ssh?

No, SitePro is a website builder. It does not come with SSH.

i didnt mean site.pro i meant cpanel.