Do you want to easily create beautiful website without writing code? You can do so with the Site.Pro sitebuilder. Build your website with an easy to use drag and drop sitebuilder and publish it directly to your InfinityFree account.
How to use the sitebuilder?
- Decide which domain name to use. You can use your main domain, or an addon domain or parked domain.
- Find the website directory of your domain. You can view the directory in the appropriate domains list in the control panel. For your main domain, it’s
htdocs, for addon domains and subdomains, it’s
- Go to your client area, click Site Builders in the top bar and then click Create Site Builder.
- Enter your domain name and upload directory in the form and click create.
- You’ll be redirected to the sitebuilder where you can create your website.
- When you’re done editing your website, click Publish, and the website will be uploaded.
- You may get the error “FTP Login Incorrect”. If so, go back to your client area, login to your hosting account’s control panel and then try to publish your website again.
What do you think about this new feature?