No me deja Agregar direccin de correo electrnico

Quiero agregar una direccin de correo al cpanel , coloco el nombre + @ ****.epizy.com , le doy agregar al botn , no agrega la direccin de correo , prob diferentes navegadores , varias veces y no ocurre nada, que puede ser ?? el host no tiene ese servicio activo para los usuarios free ??

First of all, this is an English language forum. If you are going to post here, please write your messages in English, or at least include an English translation.

I just tried to create an e-mail address on your account, which worked fine. What did you enter in the fields exactly? Note that special characters in email addresses are not supported.

@Admin said:
First of all, this is an English language forum. If you are going to post here, please write your messages in English, or at least include an English translation.

I just tried to create an e-mail address on your account, which worked fine. What did you enter in the fields exactly? Note that special characters in email addresses are not supported.

First, if it is a forum you as an administrator can perfectly translate the text to help potential clients who communicate, otherwise no side says to be the forum for English, jejej so if you want all the text fence in English place a Banner only publish in English … lost a customer with his attention, pesima was trying the free server to buy premium, but as people like you administering the forum, it is not favorable to hire a server here !!!

te lo dejo en espaol tambien jajajajaj . primero , si es un foro ustedes como administrador pueden perfectamente traduccir el texto ayudar a los posibles clientes que se comunican , por otra parte en ningun lado dice ser el foro para ingles , jejej asi que si quieren que todo el texto valla en ingles colocen un banner solo publicar en ingles … perdieron un cliente con su atencion , pesima estaba probando el servidor gratuito para comprar premium , pero como gente como ustedes administrando el foro , no es favorable contratar un servidor aqui !!!

@aprende-tetrix said:

@Admin said:

First, if it is a forum you as an administrator can perfectly translate the text to help potential clients who communicate, otherwise no side says to be the forum for English, jejej so if you want all the text fence in English place a Banner only publish in English … lost a customer with his attention, pesima was trying the free server to buy premium, but as people like you administering the forum, it is not favorable to hire a server here !!!

So do you really expect everyone who reads this to translate the message so they can help you? Please remember two things:

• You are using a free hosting service. We do our best to make the service the best we can, but you are in no way obligated any service whatsoever. So demanding we translate your messages is pointless.
  • This is a community forum, where people help you because they want to, not because they are paid to help you. If you introduce the additional step of not including a message people around here can understand, you’re significantly reducing your chances of getting help.

As for paying for a server, why would you even want to get hosting from a company where they don’t even speak the same language? I only buy hosting from companies who I can easily communicate with, so any issues can be resolved quickly and without any language barriers.

@Admin said:

@aprende-tetrix said:

@Admin said:

So do you really expect everyone who reads this to translate the message so they can help you? Please remember two things:

• You are using a free hosting service. We do our best to make the service the best we can, but you are in no way obligated any service whatsoever. So demanding we translate your messages is pointless.
  • This is a community forum, where people help you because they want to, not because they are paid to help you. If you introduce the additional step of not including a message people around here can understand, you’re significantly reducing your chances of getting help.

As for paying for a server, why would you even want to get hosting from a company where they don’t even speak the same language? I only buy hosting from companies who I can easily communicate with, so any issues can be resolved quickly and without any language barriers.

IF YOU WILL PROVIDE FREE SERVICES AND DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR THAT? , BETTER STOP HAVING THAT FREE SERVICE JEJEJE, THEREFORE THE LANGUAGE SUPPORT THEME, FORGET ME THAT THE GREAT COMPANIES IF THEY HAVE SUPPORT FOR ALL LANGUAGES, BUT LIKE IT IS SO SMALL THIS, THAT NO ONE KNOWS IT HAS NOT SUFFICIENT SUPPORT, WHAT TO CONTRACT FOR A SERVICE OF THE SAME LANGUAGE I HAVE CONTRACTED SERVICES THAT SPEAK ENGLISH, BUT THEM AS A COMPANY THAT IS KNOWN, DO THE POSSIBLE TO SOLVE THE COMMUNICATION PROBLEM, BECAUSE IN REALITY THE CLIENT DOES NOT HAVE TO SOLVE PROBLEMS BUT THE COMPANY THAT CONTRACT, CLEAR WE ARE TALKING ABOUT COMPANIES, NOT AS A COMPANY THAT IS THIS, SO DO YOU WANT TO HAVE PEOPLE THAT CONTRACT THE SERVICE? JEJEJEJ WHY I SEE THIS HOST ANY MOMENT CLOSE, BY JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

@aprende-tetrix said:

@Admin said:

@aprende-tetrix said:

@Admin said:

IF YOU WILL PROVIDE FREE SERVICES AND DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR THAT? , BETTER STOP HAVING THAT FREE SERVICE JEJEJE, THEREFORE THE LANGUAGE SUPPORT THEME, FORGET ME THAT THE GREAT COMPANIES IF THEY HAVE SUPPORT FOR ALL LANGUAGES, BUT LIKE IT IS SO SMALL THIS, THAT NO ONE KNOWS IT HAS NOT SUFFICIENT SUPPORT, WHAT TO CONTRACT FOR A SERVICE OF THE SAME LANGUAGE I HAVE CONTRACTED SERVICES THAT SPEAK ENGLISH, BUT THEM AS A COMPANY THAT IS KNOWN, DO THE POSSIBLE TO SOLVE THE COMMUNICATION PROBLEM, BECAUSE IN REALITY THE CLIENT DOES NOT HAVE TO SOLVE PROBLEMS BUT THE COMPANY THAT CONTRACT, CLEAR WE ARE TALKING ABOUT COMPANIES, NOT AS A COMPANY THAT IS THIS, SO DO YOU WANT TO HAVE PEOPLE THAT CONTRACT THE SERVICE? JEJEJEJ WHY I SEE THIS HOST ANY MOMENT CLOSE, BY JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

If you demand to provide support, please go to a hosting service where they do pay people to help users who don’t pay anything in return. You’re free to leave whenever you want, we don’t have contracts or long billing cycles to force you to stay with us. It’s a free service, after all!

However, there are also plenty of people who are familiar with managing websites, are willing to accept the limitations and if they need help they’re good with something which just points them in the right direction. In fact, there are almost 50,000 people who are OK with that. If you are not OK with that, then I’m sorry, but InfinityFree is not the right hosting service for you.