No perms

My website URL is:

**What I’m seeing is:
Warning: include(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(…/api/navbar.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/php_sessions:/tmp:/var/www/errors:/usr/share/pear:/home/vol4_1/epizy.com/epiz_24898367/htdocs) in /home/vol4_1/epizy.com/epiz_24898367/htdocs/register.php on line 2

Warning: include(…/api/navbar.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/vol4_1/epizy.com/epiz_24898367/htdocs/register.php on line 2

Warning: include(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(…/api/navbar.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/php_sessions:/tmp:/var/www/errors:/usr/share/pear:/home/vol4_1/epizy.com/epiz_24898367/htdocs) in /home/vol4_1/epizy.com/epiz_24898367/htdocs/register.php on line 2

Warning: include(…/api/navbar.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/vol4_1/epizy.com/epiz_24898367/htdocs/register.php on line 2

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘…/api/navbar.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol4_1/epizy.com/epiz_24898367/htdocs/register.php on line 2

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function real_escape_string() on null in /home/vol4_1/epizy.com/epiz_24898367/htdocs/register.php:10 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/vol4_1/epizy.com/epiz_24898367/htdocs/register.php on line 10

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

Because some of your files are outside of the htdocs folder, they won’t be accessible by your PHP code due to some open_basedir restrictions. So you will have to copy the files you’re been trying to integrate outside of the htdocs folder inside of it, and then edit the paths to not be outside of the htdocs folder by removing ../ on the file inclusion paths on your code.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.