No puedo subir datos de sensores Arduino en la Base de datos

No puedo subir y guardar los datos de un proyecto arduino a la base de datos sql. Estan bien configurados los php pero no llega nada a la base de datos. Si puedo hacerlo en 000webhost, pero no en infinityfree. A que se debe??

we’re not able to read every language! please speak in ENGLISH

i’m translating this:

I cannot upload and save data from an arduino project to the sql database. The php are well configured but nothing comes to the database. If I can do it in 000webhost, but not in infinityfree. For what is this??

and i’m pretty sure 000webhost is different than IF. what’s the problem? what’s the site link? what’s the error massage?

1 Like

However, MySQL remote access is not supported on free hosting. If you want it please consider upgrading to Premium Hosting as it offers many features.

Ok, thank you for your help. It is a nonsense not to be able to do it, since I would like to try before being premium.
Thank you again

1 Like

To quote a piece of crucial information from our home page https://infinityfree.net:

Is InfinityFree a demo, trial or sample for premium hosting?

Absolutely not! InfinityFree is fully featured, completely free website hosting. We provide promotional offers for alternative, premium services for people looking for more, but their services are very different. InfinityFree is not a representation of these offers.

We provide offers for premium hosting for people who’ve outgrown free hosting, but that doesn’t mean that they are the same. For starters, the premium hosting is provided by our sponsor iFastNet, not us. And from a technical perspective, their cPanel platform is very different from our VistaPanel platform. Many restrictions of free hosting are absent on premium hosting, or work very differently, and most features have distinct differences as well between iFastNet and InfinityFree. Completely unrelated hosting companies using cPanel are probably more similar to iFastNet’s services than our free hosting is.

So, if you are looking to see whether iFastNet’s premium hosting works for you, then you should really try iFastNet’s premium hosting.

Fortunately, iFastNet offers a 7 day money back guarantee period, and their plans start at only $3.99 per month. And when iFastNet says “per month”, they really mean “per month”. Where other companies demand multi year commitments to get the best prices, iFastNet’s monthly plans are billed month-to-month, and can be cancelled at any time! So you can try their services at very little cost and risk.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.