Nobody help me including admin

Read my issue all friends and @Admin :

1. I just create account on infinity free because this free and unlimited, of the best hosting site.
  2. and now I hate it because today my account is suspended, but I know why my account is suspended, wait this is not my issue.
  3. I really proud on admin and staff members, I just send ticket for unsuspected.

My issue is one of the my domain uniqueone.info connected to my infinity account, then I got suspended, I think I make a mistake, I apologise for my mistake.

But when I change DNS and NS from Bigrock (Domain Provider) and add domain in other hosting site, than I got an error this https://goo.gl/tznkQ6

“Your domain is already assigned and use.3”

I think problem in domain provider so I do live chat with customer care of there, so he says contact your hosting provider.

So I contact hosting provider and create a ticket, and after 12 hours Admin reply and I think he make me unsuspected and I delete domain for my other host. I am happy after 12 hrs.butttttttttt waitttttttt

Message from admin is : you install chat script so we suspended you and we can’t unsuspected.

My 12 hours going worth totally. Soooooo sad…

Now again I send ticket to admin and says to him I want to only delete/remove domain or do nothing than you deactivated account again doesn’t matter.

And admin reply that you can transfer domain from one host to other host, but your account does not unsuspected.

So I search google how do transfer, I finally find it, but I spent extra 2$ to that in Bigrock, also worth my money. Ohhhhhh noooooo

Finally I can’t do anything, today is my worth day, I am so tried today ???

Please anyone can help me including admin?

My only one request to admin please delete my all script but make return my domain please I beg you.

My whole business just stopped and this is my totally new domain.

Your Friend,
Torrentinum

Your account was suspended because you uploaded CometChat to it. The terms of service you agreed to when signing up clearly state that chat scripts are not allowed on InfinityFree. Yet you uploaded one anyways and violated our terms. And that’s why your account will not be reactivated.

You can complain to us for taking down your account, but it’s your responsibility to make sure your website doesn’t violate our terms.

But a suspended account is not a deleted account, meaning any domains still on the account cannot be hosted again until the account is fully deleted. And it takes at least 90 days for the account to be fully deleted.

Also, note that this lock does not only apply to InfinityFree, but all hosting providers using the same hosting system as we do. This includes Profreehost, which you were trying to sign up with instead. But the same rules which apply to InfinityFree accounts also apply to Profreehost accounts as well. So if you were to upload the same website as you uploaded here, your Profreehost account would be suspended as well.

So you need to move your website to a truly different hosting provider, not just a different partner of the same supplier. If you sign up with another hosting provider and get the same error as you received here, it means they use the same infrastructure as we do and the same rules apply.

@Admin said:
Your account was suspended because you uploaded CometChat to it. The terms of service you agreed to when signing up clearly state that chat scripts are not allowed on InfinityFree. Yet you uploaded one anyways and violated our terms. And that’s why your account will not be reactivated.

You can complain to us for taking down your account, but it’s your responsibility to make sure your website doesn’t violate our terms.

But a suspended account is not a deleted account, meaning any domains still on the account cannot be hosted again until the account is fully deleted. And it takes at least 90 days for the account to be fully deleted.

Also, note that this lock does not only apply to InfinityFree, but all hosting providers using the same hosting system as we do. This includes Profreehost, which you were trying to sign up with instead. But the same rules which apply to InfinityFree accounts also apply to Profreehost accounts as well. So if you were to upload the same website as you uploaded here, your Profreehost account would be suspended as well.

So you need to move your website to a truly different hosting provider, not just a different partner of the same supplier. If you sign up with another hosting provider and get the same error as you received here, it means they use the same infrastructure as we do and the same rules apply.

I know this is my mistake but you try to update my domain with your hosting service nonotger, this is you can do easily sir

@Admin said:

Delete my all accounts fully, I want try new again, I will upload script again but with your TOS, THANKS sir for answering me

@Admin said:

I don’t want to account I make new account on infinity free I need just add domain in my new infinity account can you do that?

Trandf> @Admin said:

If you can’t do this so I wait 3 months for fully delete account no any other options I think!