Not able to connect to monsta ftp

I am trying to login to monsta ftp using the password given in the main manage account page but it just displays the message “incorrect password”. Please help me login or is there any way in which I can take backup of the files without logging in to monsta ftp.

Can you login to the control panel from the client area? If that works, you should be able to login to the file manager/FTP too. If that doesn’t work, try to reset the password for the hosting account through the Account Settings menu and then try the control panel again.

I am able to login to the control panel and view my database but I am not able to login to the file manager. It keeps throwing the FTP authentication failed error. Due to this even the website is not working properly. Please help ASAP. Website: espfilter.epizy.com

Please someone answer quicky

This could be caused by the system migration being currently in progress. More information about the migration can be found here: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/4864/current-404-errors-outdated-files-database-errors

Thank you. One more help, I need the files tomorrow to show to my head, so can you help me retrieve them?

@HamonWeb said:
Thank you. One more help, I need the files tomorrow to show to my head, so can you help me retrieve them?

Everything is being moved as fast as possible to keep the downtime to a minimum. But it’s not possible to give preferential treatment to specific accounts.

If you have your own backup of your files, you could create a new hosting account and restore the backup to it. If not, you will just have to wait for your account to be synced.

Ok, but can you at least tell when this process will be over?

Admin can’t tell when this gonna end, If he don’t know either.

@HamonWeb said:
Ok, but can you at least tell when this process will be over?

I already did: I told what I know about the end date in the topic I linked to before.