Not able to login on my website. Session issue

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

http://takepack.great-site.net/

Error Message

Warning : session_start(): open(/php_sessions/sess_4876efd5ec9670676be5873e1a8ecf3b, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/vol19_1/epizy.com/epiz_33056028/htdocs/header.php on line 3

Warning : session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /php_sessions) in /home/vol19_1/epizy.com/epiz_33056028/htdocs/header.php on line 3

Other Information

This site was working fine on infinity servers. But since the traffic issue that you are suffering, I just created this new hosting and migrate the files from the older website to this new account.

I deleted the domain from the older account and used with the new one. I did not touch anything on my files, but now I have this problem whit php sessions

Please, I need your help to solving this.

Welcome!

I think this may be a server error, can can you share the first 20 lines or so of header.php?

4 Likes
<?php ob_start(); session_start(); error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE); date_default_timezone_set('America/Santiago'); $dia = date('d-m-Y'); require("cn/conectar.php"); header("Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"); // HTTP/1.1 header("Expires: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 05:00:00 GMT"); // Fecha en el pasado /*$consulta_edificio = $conexion->query("SELECT nombre, recinto FROM acceso"); $edificio = mysqli_fetch_array($consulta_edificio);*/ ?>

Similar to this

Patience, admin will look into it. Hopefully it will resolve by itself…

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Not able to open website session issue

Can you try this?

2 Likes

this is not a good option for me because I will have to put it in every page. Also, it doesn’t solve the server error.

You don’t need to edit the session.save_path. It’s likely there was a temporary server issue, but as far as I can tell things have been resolved already. And I would recommend against using a different session save path for normal operation.

Your site seems to be working fine for me now. What server error are you seeing right now exactly? And where on your site do you see it?

3 Likes

It’s working fine because I did what you recommended. But I don’t feel comfortable whit this temporary solution

is on school of course to save session. But are session need to be saved. I use a few session and not saved. It just fine.

I just read. It maybe to many data save on tiny volume.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.