Not able to login to Wordpress

Daneensheikh.com

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

(http://daneensheikh.com/sapp-wp-signon.php?pass=RemovedByMod)

I am using free version. When every I try to login to WP. I go to above link and wp login page do not appear. 404 page appear. Can Any body Guide me what is the issue.

I am newly to use it. I have cleared my PC cache multiple times.

1. I sure hope you did not just share you real password.

2. The domain has a GoDaddy parking page on it. You are going to have to solve this with GoDaddy.

4 Likes

Hi

My domain is still registered for me. I have talked with go daddy they said that when ever domain is not listed for any data it is shown as parked.

Yes, the domain is active (Otherwise a different page would show).

Running a WHOIS search for http://daneensheikh.com shows that there is a lock on your domain. Learn more here.

You will need to ask GoDaddy what is going on and how it can be fixed, there is nothing we can do on our end.

3 Likes

When every I contact go daddy they said wait for 48 hour for propagation but it is more than 48 hours

The domain was last updated at Jul 7, 2022, 12:03:25 PM UTC. It is currently Jul 7, 2022, 12:07:42 PM UTC. 48 hours have not passed.

2 Likes

One thing more can you please let me know the domain at your end showing secured or not secured. SSL approved or not.

It is security using Cloudflare as the certificate authority.

Actually, can you screenshot your cloudflare DNS records for me?

1 Like

If you find error please let know.

I think you first two records are incorrect. Please follow this guide:

4 Likes

I have added below IP from Hosting.

RECORD #1
TYPE: “A”
CONTENT: “@”
NAME: IP address from app.infinityfree.net

But for RECORD #2 Facing below screenshot error.

A CNAME record with that host already exists. (Code: 81054)

What you suggest now.

Can you screenshot your current records?

1 Like

You already have a CNAME for the www subdomain, so you cannot create another one. But the current one already points to the base domain, which is what it should be pointing to, so all is good on Cloudflare’s end.

However, your domain name is currently still pointing to Go Daddy’s nameservers, so none of the settings you change at Cloudflare won’t affect your domain name.

For details, please see these articles from Cloudflare and Go Daddy:

If you’re having trouble setting the nameservers with Go Daddy, please contact Go Daddy about it.

Note that you can check which nameservers your domain is using by using the Domain Checker in our client area. If it contains only records with cloudflare.com, then you’re using Cloudflare nameservers. If it only has records with domaincontrol.com, it means you’re using Go Daddy namesrvers.

4 Likes

1st screenshot of go daddy.

2nd screenshot of go daddy.

3rd screenshot of go daddy.

1. Remove all the records that type of “NS”

2. Follow the guide below to add Cloudflare’s nameservers

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.