Not able to receive or send emails for custom domain email account

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

Hi,

I’m having problems in sending and receiving emails through my custom domain email account.
I checked knowledge base too, but still my issue isn’t resolved.
I’ve set Mxrecords to .mx.epizy.com for my custom domain.
I’m able to login to Roundcube Webmail :: Inbox and when I send a new mail, I’m getting a repsonse “Successfully Sent” but still the mail isn’t received and even when I’m trying to send a mail to this custom domain email account, after a day I’m getting error email not found. What can be done to resolve this?

The emails you sent from that account can be found in the “Spam” folder. And, you need to wait 72 hours for the MX record to propagate so you can receive messages.

A good place to start would be to actually fill in the topic template so we have enough information to help you.

1 Like

thanks for the reply.
I’m not able to receive emails, what can be done for that?

1 Like

I suggest you compile the template first, instead of leaving it empty, just like the Admin said, so I will have enough information to help you.

You can check the knowledge base for possible solution or open a completely support request by filling in the topic template.

We really want to help you, so please give us what we need to do so.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.